Morning to my best friend as a ....human!?

Just before I put on the amulet, Carlos teaches me how to turn it off and back on by feeling the amulet, let the magic flow through you.....blah blah blah.
Anyways, I got the majority of it and Carlos also told me before I turn human I should choose human fur to wear before greeting her like I usually do.
I pick a few of her clothes out as she would call ,stylish, and dragged them to the bathroom. I then rubbed the amulet and quickly put the clothes on since its almost when Paige's Mother wakes up.

 I then rubbed the amulet and quickly put the clothes on since its almost when Paige's Mother wakes up

I walked over to Paige's bed and looked down at her with my face close to hers.
"Paige! Wake up! It's morning!" I whisper yelled happily and her eyes shot open and she screamed, instantly backing up.
" Wait, wait! I'm Bella! Your best friend! " I exclaimed still smiling. She looked at me shocked before looking at the necklace she has seen in me yesterday.
"Bella? What happened?! How did you get like this? And why-how is this even possible?" She muttered the last question to herself to make it seem real I guess.
" This magic amulet makes me human, so I can talk back to you and be your best friend as a human also! " I explained as much as possible then went horrified.
"Wait! What about my tail?! How will I show that I'm happy?! What will I chase- wait! I could just give a thumbs up now that I have them!" I ended my panicky faze and giggled at myself for not thinking sooner.
She then looked a bit amused and sighed. "Ok, I guess you can be my long lost sister? Or-" she was interrupted by mama Paige.
"Sweety, I heard you scream. Are you ok? Do I need to get you something?" Paige's Mom asked many questions as she came up the stairs and Paige grabbed the necklace taking it off me turning me normal once again .
"No! I'm good. I just had seen......a spider! Yeah, a spider was here, it's gone now though. I'm good." Paige answered and let out a relieved sigh when her mom left to go back down stairs and finish cooking breakfast.
She then put it back on me and sighed once again when seeing me sniff around randomly smelling the food from down stairs.
"Ok, first things first! Act normal! Ok? Just act like a normal girl." She asked me.
" I will try my hardest! I really want to go to school now! Can we go? " I asked all excited to go to the place where human normal kids go to school.
"Yeah, let's go. And just so you know. Don't tell anyone. Ok? You need to keep this a secret." She said sternly to me looking me in the eyes. I looked down and have a thumbs up. " Yeah! Just think of it! Me and you! Fighting crime, and getting rid of squirrels! " I exclaimed while she left to go get dressed for school.