Meeting for the first time!

My head short up making me a bit dizzy as I saw a blur of gold heading my way. I was competently tackled by the blur and once my vision cleared, I saw the chocolate Brown eyes above me.
Now

As my vision cleared a little more I see a cute golden retriever above me wagging their tail.
Woof 'Hey, my name is Rufus! Want to be friends?' He asked in a dreamy tone.
Woof 'Yes, my name is Bella!' I replied back with a happy tone and pushed him off me with a bit of force.
'I'm new here, can you come to my house? My best friend would love to meet you!' He said as his tail wagged with a hopeful look in his eyes.
'Of course, my best friend might love to meet yours, she is very friendly!' I exclaimed barking happily as I loved to talk about her.
'Really, that's a relief, maybe we should, um, can I sniff you?' He asked nervously almost afraid I would say no, I guess.
'Only if I can sniff you!' I then started sniffing his ears and feet, he smelt like he just stole some plants like I usually do to the neighborhood gardeners, then I get in trouble for it later.
When I backed up he had is eyes closed and tongue sticking out panting, and he rolled in to his back with his feet in the air.
'You think you can scratch my ears? I really can't reach.' He asked with a puppy look in his eyes, I have in after thinking a bit.
He is the only dog I know that asked that. He can probably reach his ears with his paws, but he looks hurt.
'Ok. You look a bit hurt, I don't want you to hurt more.' I said worried that he is very hurt.
I then licked his ears and laid down with him on the grassy forest path. I heard footsteps coming this way but dismissed them as a possible neighborhood kid.
"Rufus! There you...are?" I looked up with Rufus and saw a person with the the smell of paint coming off him, he looked a bit shocked and stared at me weirdly.
" Huh? Rufus, you already made a friend? What's his name? " The boy asked as he got closer and crouched down to own height.
I barked, mad he would think I'm a boy, and a bit upset, Rufus must have noticed because he then licked the side of my face and went to his, my guess, owner.
Woof ' I hope to see you soon. I have to go now, I bet your owner is missing you too.' Rufus says as he walks to his owner looking back at me once.
Woof 'Ok, me too, I had a great time. Bye.' I said back as I headed to the path to my house, and as I did I heard a bit of their conversation.
"That must have been a girl dog, right? Already having a girlfriend to clean your ears?" The boy, who I don't know the name of yet asked Rufus who then started barking and winning at the boy in embarrassment .

(Almost done people with the other chapters, mostly making sure to get this right, I hope you liked it.)

)