Meeting in human form while not knowing yet!?

"Excuse my friend! He was very excited for soccer!" A person exclaimed. I still had my eyes closed in slight pain from falling out of no where on the ground, and someone falling on top of me, making me take part of the fall from them.
"Its ok, I was excited to play frisbee!" I said in slight happiness as I opened my eyes seeing familiar brown eyes looking back at me.

Now!!!

I had seen those familiar brown eyes somewhere, but I just don't know yet! This is getting frustrating! I looked at the boy above me, he seemed pretty cute, he looked at me with an expression of awe in his face, he had his arms holding him up from either side of my head. He sniffed me as I got up on my elbows slightly, and he then sighed for some reason, still looking at me while sitting on me.
His friend then dragged him up before I could sniff him too, Paige following soon after, but I didn't pay attention to her at the moment, still looking at the boy, he seemed so handsome, cute and lovable at the same time all in one.
"Bella! We have to go to PE now, pay attention!" She slightly whispered in front of me, finally snapping me out of the stupid daze I was in. He seemed to snap out of it to because of his best friend also.
His friend turned to us, smiling nervously. "We have that class next too, let's walk you there!" He said and we then followed in step with them to an area somewhere outside.
The dude broke the silence. "My name is Manny, and this is my cousin, Rufus." He said with a smile and Paige returned it to him, while I growled, not knowing this guy completely to trust him with Paige . He looked at me weird for a second before returning to a conversation he was having with Paige. Rufus then stepped out, walking beside me with his hand lightly touching mine as we walked to outperform next class.
"Hi, I'm Rufus!" He said to me, enthusiasm leaking through his voice. I nodded and smiled at him. "My name is Bella! " I said to him, before gasping and quickly taking his hand, stopping us from moving. I suddenly remembered something, I had met a golden retriever, who had the name Rufus. He was blond like this guy.
I smiled bringing his hand to my side, making him come closer.

Rufus POV

She suddenly brought me closer, making my face feel warm, for some reason unknown to me, and made my heart beat faster. I looked her in the eyes, loving the way her eyes sparkled when she smiled.
"Your the dog I met in the dirt path!" She exclaimed, making me feel suddenly disappointed as she pulled away, but then making me smile once again as I remembered also.
"Yeah, I met a girl named Bella!" I said smiling happily and hugged her, making her instantly big me back. As much as I wanted to ask so many questions, I wanted to hug a bit longer. We stayed like that, for who knows how long, til we heard a throat being cleared and pulled away quickly seeing my best friend there and the girl named Paige that he seems to like. They both smirked, for some reason at both of us.
Paige quickly took Bella by the hand, dragging her to the direction where we are supposed to go. I was going to follow after her quickly, missing her warm touch, but was stopped by Manny, that took my arm, stopping me.

Bella's POV

I was pulled away from Rufus by my best friend, that smirked at me. "You must like that dude named Rufus a lot to hug him once you first met him, huh?" She asked smiling brightly at me suddenly. I nodded and shrugged like it was no big deal. My face felt warm for some reason but I shrugged it off once again, feeling it when I hugged Rufus.
She sighed at my lack of words and just dragged me to the changing rooms in the PE class that they had inside, dropping the subject for now.