Going to ......School!?

Paige waved at me to come forward, quickly seeing her mom coming my way and leads me to the doorway, pushing me out

She stuck her head back inside. "I love you mom, have a great day!" She yelled before slamming it and dragging me with her down the concrete path that went to the road.
" Ok, now that we are safe from my mom seeing you, we need to find out a quick back story. I was thinking that you could be my distant cousin or something. " she said as we walked down the sidewalk to this place called school she loves to go to. I nodded, listening to her, and made sure she knew I was listening.
"Well, this school place, is it cool?" I asked, a bit excited to go to a new place and meet new people.
She nodded, giggling at me jumping in place as we stopped for a car to pass, that I was tempted to run after, but kept the urge in because that might be weird.
"I really want to run after that car, is it cool to do that?" I asked, still looking as another car passed and I looking at it longingly.
" No! Definitely don't do that, just think of your favorite things, and not look at it. " she said waving her hands for me not to.
I poured at her. "But I love to chase cars!" I whinned and turned to look at her, but she giggled looking amused at me for some odd reason, I don't know.
"You can't, normal kids don't do that, so just follow me, we are almost there." She said as we walked a bit faster, I then had seen part of a huge building, that was becoming bigger as we walked closer to that area.
She stopped and opened her arms while looking at me. "This is the place I have to go to everyday." She said then put her arms down and sighed. " I really think this is a bad idea, but you really want to come and be a normal kid, so you now with her to feel the experience of it. " she said the grabbed my wrist, pulling me to the building as a huge sound was made, sounding like a bell.

(((((((((((((((((((((Time Skip cause I'm lazy!!!))))))))))))))))))))))

The person in front of us was a huge man, that looked like a big bouncy ball to me, with his arms crossed and a bored, almost dead look in his face. He had small glasses on his face that seemed to be to small to fit him, a over knitted sweater that had a zigzag pattern to it, and an under dress shirt. He smelled like old lady, I mostly know that because there are many out there that love dogs and just want to let them, nothing wrong with old ladies, but this guy also smelled of many dirty cats. I might be friends with one, but that doesn't mean I don't hate the rest.
As Paige explained that I was her 'cousin' from over seas or something, I sniffed him more closely before backing up. "You smell like cats and old lady." I said and all the sudden everyone burst into giggles in the class room, except the guy, also known as the teacher, and Paige , who face palmed.
The teacher looked at me weird and just shook hi head muttering about him not getting paid too much for this and waved us off for some reason.
"Go sit." He said, and I instantly twirled around a few times, before sitting on the floor looking up at him, hoping I did good.
He looked at me weird. "In your seats...?" He said with a bit of confusion , looking at me even more weirdly.
Paige yanked me up, dragging me to a thing called, a desk, and say in the one next to me, I decided this was normal and say like her to be normal like she said to be.
A kid in front of me smelled like a dog and I leaned up smelling him loudly, before rotating him on the shoulder. "You smell like you know a dog!" I exclaimed sitting back in the desk, I heard everyone once again burst into uncontrollable laughter.
I then heard someone beside me lean to me, making me look over, and had seen a boy. "You rock, dog." He said, making me panic .
I turned to him completely. "But I'm not a dog,I'm a normal human girl." I said loudly before turning to Paige , giving her my two thumbs up, and saw her face palm for some reason while hearing everyone laugh again.

((((((((((((((((((((((Time skip to end of class!!!)))))))))))))))))))))

Me and Paige walked out of the class you together, hearing that huge sound of a bell, I guess meaning we need to go to our next class or something.
"Ok, can we play frisbee now?" I asked Paige excitedly, wanting to play. She shook her head at me. "No, we really cant, we have PE  next and if your luck-" I cut her off seeing someone pass by with a ball. "That guy has a ball!" I yelled before chasing him.
Only to run into someone instantly after running. I didn't pay attention to where I was going I guess. I had my eyes closed feeling someone fall on top of me.
"Excuse my friend! He was very excited for soccer!" A person exclaimed. I still had my eyes closed in slight pain from falling out of no where on the ground, and someone falling on top of me, making me take part of the fall from them.
"Its ok, I was excited to play frisbee!" I said in slight happiness as I opened my eyes seeing familiar brown eyes looking back at me.