| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᵂᴼ |

NᎾᎢ ᏚᎾ ᎻᎪᏢᏢY ᏟᎪᎷᏢᎬᎡᏚ
~ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ ᎢᏔᎾ ~

Bridgette and I have been catching up over the past few minutes that we failed to notice other people come and join us at our table. Including a certain criminal, who was sitting right next to me.

"Yo man, can we get some pizza." A knife whizzed past us and I flinched back into Duncan.

"Sorry," I mumbled to which he snorted at, raising his eyebrow.

"Listen up campers, your first challenge begins in an hour!" Chris announced and soon, I find myself in a bikini with an oversized shirt over it, walking up a cliff. I grinned as I realised what we were doing and I love it! I couldn't contain my excitement so once Chris explained the challenge to everyone, I raised my hand and volunteered to go first or show everyone how it's done.

"Can I go first? Oh please! Oh Please! Please! Please!!!" Chris nodded and I let out a little squeak of excitement before taking off my shirt and running off the cliff and diving straight into the straight zone. I laughed as I surfaced and heard Bridgette cheer along with LeShawna, Gwen and Trent. I grinned at them and got on the rusty red boat that took me to shore. I winked at Bridgett and cheered as she dived down after me. Next was the jock, Tyler, then Geoff then the scary lady, Eva, as well as Duncan, who looked bored as hell. DJ was scared so he chickened out and had to wear a chicken hat as he went down the...escelator?

The homeschooled boy, Ezekiel, went next followed by Harold. Courtney chickened out as well. Sadie and Katie jumped together after Izzy swapped teams. Next was the Screaming Gophers and I barked out laughing as LeShawna threw Heather off the cliff. The others went and finally, Owen was the only one left. Beth chickened out from their team. Owen looked hesitant and I bit my lip anxiously.

"Go, Owen! You can do this!" I screamed and he looked down at me before smiling and running off the cliff, diving into the safe zone. I cheered but I, along with everyone else, were splashed with large amount of water. I smiled as the Screaming Gophers cheered as they won and got the carts to carry their crates. I went to go help the Killer Bass but was stopped by Chris.

"Diana! You are not allowed to help anyone for this challenge." I sighed but nodded and sent an apologetic smile to Bridgett's, who waved it off, sending back a grin. I walked back to camp and sat down on the steps of the Screaming Gophers cabin. I watched as both teams built the hot tubs. The Screaming Gophers had excellent teamwork while the Killer Bass didn't work together which resulted in them losing.

"Well, I think we have a winner here. The Screaming Gophers!" Chris announced and I bit my lip as I saw all the sad faces of the other team. The Gophers were cheering and I heard a screech and turned my head to see a naked Owen. Thankfully, my eyes were covered by a hand as a familiar voice screamed at Owen.

"OWEN! Put some pants on!" Yelled Duncan as he covered my eyes with one hand and his other arm wrapped around my waist. I heard Owen yell and quickly run back to his cabin. I sighed in relief as Duncan removed his arm and hand.

"Thank you," I said, flashing him a thankful smile as heat crawled up my neck.

"No problem."

We were all sitting in the Mess Hall

We were all sitting in the Mess Hall. I was by Bridgette, watching the team silently. I already knew this would be my new team. They were arguing about who to vote off and by the way everyone was going at, Courtney might be the one to get voted off. Duncan left, fed up and Courtney was saying they had to decide who to vote off.

"I just don't get why we lost, ay. they're the ones that have six girls." My eyes snapped open as anger filled me.

"What's that supposed to mean!" Asked Bridgette as she and Eva walked up to him.

"Yeah, home school. Enlighten us."

"Well, guys are much stronger and better at sports then girls are." I froze, my spoon slipping out of my hands as it landed on the table causing an echo to fill the hall.

"Oh, snap. You did not just say that."

"My dad told me to look out for the girls here, ay." I glared at the homeschooler. "And help them in case they can't keep up." I lunged at the guy, grabbing him by the neck and lifting him up in the air, my anger intensifying.

"Okay, guys, calm down." Geoff said, putting a hand on my shoulder and I sighed before dropping the idiot. "At least he doesn't think that guys are smarter than girls, right?"

"But they are," I growled, wrapping a hand around the back of his neck and smashing his face into his food before making him look into my eyes.

"Well, you and your dad are nothing but a bunch of -" A hand covered my mouth, muffling the string of curse words leaving my mouth at a fast rate. Once I was done, I took a deep breath and signalled the person who covered my mouth to uncover my mouth. I thanked DJ before glaring at Ezekiel. "Next time you say something so sexist, I'm gonna make sure you wished you were never born." I stormed out of the Hall and went back to my new cabin. I had already got my bags from Gwen's bunk. I changed into my pyjamas and went straight to bed, starting my long night of sleep.