| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᵀᴴᴿᴱᴱ |

ᎢᎻᎬ ᏴᏆᏩ ᏚᏞᎬᎬᏢ

A loud sound envaded my ears as a shock ran through my body. I jumped out of bed at the sound of a loud horn. I whimpered as I sat up on the floor.

"Oh my god! Are you okay!" I nodded as I rubbed my head. I got up and changed into my outfit, along with the rest of the girls.

"Who fell?" Asked DJ and all the girls looked at me. I pouted and rubbed my head.

"You alright, Angel?" Duncan asked, surprised. I nodded, flashing them all a small smile as we walked to where Chris was. He explained to us what the challenge would be and I shrugged at it. We began our run around the lake and by the time I finished, I was one of the first one there. I entered the kitchen and saw Chef cooking by the stove.

"Hey, Chef." I greeted and he jumped in shock. I laughed silently. "Whatcha doing?" I asked as he furrowed his eyebrow in suspicion but nevertheless answered my question.

"Cooking." He said, bluntly. I nodded and walked to the cupboards and handed him a bottle.

"Put this in it. It'll spice it up, make it juicier." He laughed but nodded and I went to the fridge to get a cold bottle of water. I waved goodbye and left the kitchen. I sat down on the chairs, waiting for everyone else. No one had arrived and I was starting to get bored. Soon, everyone was here and we found out that there was another part to this challenge which was...eating?

Everyone lunged at the food, gulping down food after food. As I watched them eat like vultures, I decided to stay at the back and waited till everyone had their fill. I watched as Trent took two plates full of food and I furrowed my eyebrows. He sat down and waved me over which I obliged to and sat down next to him.

"Got you some." I smiled and giggled.

"Thanks." He grinned and we began eating. I took my time, not really hungry. By the time everyone finished, they were all full for overeating.

"Okay, campers. Time for part two of your challenge." I looked at Chris confused as hell.

"I thought eating was the second part," Owen said which I nodded in agreement to.

"What more do you want from us?" Gwen asked while Heather made a snide comment.

"It's time for...the AWAKE-A-THON!" Chris yelled. He then explained what the challenge was and only the smart people caught on to what he was planning.

// ɕɵʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

í knєw thíѕ whσlє thíng wαѕ α ѕєt up! nσ wαч wαѕ chríѕ αllσwíng uѕ tσ єαt gσσd fσσd fσr nσ rєαѕσn αt αll!!! //

"We are now twelve hours in with all twenty-two campers wide awake." Owen was cheering on about how he's been awake for twelve hours but soon fell asleep. I smiled as I heard the comment Trent said to Gwen which made me squeal a bit.

"I ship it!" I said, behind them. The two of them blushed and I grinned.

 The two of them blushed and I grinned

It has now been twenty-four hours. Many had fallen asleep and it looked like our team was winning. Chris decided to read us fairy tales but that wasn't the funny part. It was the fact that Chef was wearing a fairy costume that made me laugh silently. The others fell asleep quickly as Chef sprayed 'pixie dust' over them. I sat by Duncan, leaning my head aginst his shoulder.

"Don't fall asleep." He warned and I nodded, yawning but stared at Trent and Gwen bonding, developing their relationship.

// ɕɵʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

í rєαllч hσpє thє twσ gєt tσgєthєr. thєч'll mαkє α cutє cσuplє! //

I laughed as Duncan pulled an old trick on Harold which caused him to wet his pants

"What is wrong with you people? Sleep already!" Exclaimed Chris as he walked with a cup of coffee. I licked my dry chapped lips and watched as Gwen begged him for coffee.

"You six stay with me while the rest of you go and take a shower for heaven's sake! You stink!" Chris exclaimed. He then took out a book on the history of Canada and I groaned, along with everyone else.

 He then took out a book on the history of Canada and I groaned, along with everyone else

Night time fell and only Gwen, Duncan and I were awake. I yawned, dead tired.

"Duncan!" I whine as I walked towards him. He raised a brow and he opened his arms. I slipped into his arms, my legs on either side of him. "I'm tired!" I said as I rested my head against his chest, nuzzling against it as heat emitted off of him. He chuckled.

"Go to sleep, angel." I yawned and curled into him, allowing sleep to overtake me. The last thing I felt was his arms wrapping around my waist and a soft kiss to my temple.