| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᶠᴵᶠᵀᴱᴱᴺ |

ᏴᎡᏌNᏟᎻ ᎾF ᎠᏆᏚᏩᏌᏚᎢᏆNᏩNᎬᏚᏚ
~ ᏢᎪᎡᎢ ᎢᏔᎾ ~

"It's time for today's challenge," Chris said as we all gathered in the Mess hall.

"Um, where's breakfast at?" LeShawna asked which resulted in Chirs and Chef to giggle.

"Stop that!" Heather yelled, fed up.

"Let's just tell them, that today's challenge is the Brunch of disgustingness." He announced and my eyes widened. Oh no. Chris explained everything and we were soon seated down at the used to be Gophers table. I didn't care what was going to be on my plate, I just need to go to the spa and relax but at this rate, the girls aren't going to win.

I sat next to Gwen and watched as Chef lifted the top thingy on our plates, revealing meat balls?

"Oh yes!" I heard Owen cheer. "Meat balls." My eyes widened as he devoured the whole plate.

"Well, technically you're right Owen." Chris started, looking happy. "But these are kind of special," Chef told us what they were and my eyes widened as a wave of disgust hit me, however, that was soon gone as I watched the boys reaction.

I stabbed my fork into one of the meat balls and brought it up to my mouth, taking a small bite. I saw Duncan staring at me with wide eyes and soon mischief filled me as I just ate the whole thing. I laughed as he looked pale and gobsmacked.

"What are you doing? Why aren't you eating?" Heather asked, glaring at Bridgette.

"I'm a vegetarian. It's against my principals."

"Are you sabotaging the team just to spite me." I glared at Heather before standing up and grabbing Heather's shirt.

"Listen here, Heather," I said, my voice going down an octave as protectiveness overcame me. "I don't care if we're a team but even try to talk my friends lien that again and I'll make sure you wish you were never born. Do you understand me?" She nodded her head as fear filled her. I glared at her but released her shirt and sitting back down.

Even though I just threatened Heather and sorted everything out, Geoff still came up to Bridgette and tried to reassure her.

"You don't have to eat it," I told her but she shook her head and ate one. I smiled and thanked Geoff, who sat behind me. The next course was pizza with live...

// ɕɵɲʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

í cαn't єvєn ѕαч ít. í fєєl líkє í'm gσíng tσ thrσw up ín mч mσuth. lєt'ѕ juѕt ѕαч wє lσѕt thαt rσund αnd thє rσund αftєr thαt... //

"Come on guys, let's show them some girl power," Bridgette said and I nodded.

"Bridgette's right." Gwen agreed. "Let's kick some boy butt."

"Yeah, just like I've been saying all along. Let's act like a team." I rolled my eyes at Heather's comment. Next up was Soup with disgusting stuff inside and Bridgette had an awesome idea which got us the point.

The Brunch of Disgustingness carried on, the dish worse than the other. Soon, it was a tie and the next one was a hot dog with dolphin wiener.

"No!" I shouted, my eyes widening. "Dolphins are our friends! How could you do this?"

"Exactly. I'm not eating this." Bridgette said as we both pushed our plate away.

"I'm with you sister." Everyone agreed which resulted in Chris changing the courses. Let's just say, we lost and the boys got to go to the spa.