| ᶜᴴᴬᴾᵀᴱᴿ ᴱᴸᴱᵛᴱᴺ |

ᏔᎻᎾ ᏟᎪN YᎾᏌ ᎢᎡᏌᏚᎢ?

"Is she going to be okay?" Came the voice of Duncan as he, along with the other campers, watched Diana being brought into the infirmary.

"She'll be okay. The doctors said she'll be in a coma for a week but it'll be all fine." Chris explained.

"Coma?!" Yelled Trent as he worried for his best friend.

"Yes. She hasn't been able to sleep so her brain was overworking." The members of Killer Bass glanced at each other confused.

"What? She sleeps every night." Courtney said, confusion flooding everyone.

"Well, she doesn't. Her brains overworked. When she wakes up, I recommend for you guys not to stress her out." The campers nodded and the doctor left after double checking if Diana's okay.

"I can't believe it," Bridgette said as they walked back to their cabins.

"Us too." DJ agreed with the others nodding.

"Duncan?" They turned to look back at the said guy standing still and looking back at the infirmary.

"Are you alright, dude?" Questioned Geoff which seemed to snap him out of his thoughts.

"Yeah," Duncan replied, walking back to their cabin. The five members glanced at each other, worried for their teammate.

"Let's go to bed," Courtney said but even she knew they weren't going to stop worrying about their friends.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Gasping, my eyes flashed open and I sat up.

"Where am I?" My voice was dry and I coughed, hitting my chest.

"Here." I took the glass of water and downed it, thirsty as hell.

"Thanks," I said, handing the glass back to Chef. I gave him a smile and furrowed my eyebrows as I saw Duncan with a rabbit. "W-what?" I rubbed my eyes and shook my head.

// ɕɵɲʄɛʂʂɨɵɲ:

ѕσmєthíng wєírd íѕ gσíng σn //

"How long was I out for?" I asked Chef as he treated to Trent who looked very, very sick.

"A week." My eyes widened as shock came over me.

"W-WHAT?!"

"Your the best

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"Your the best." I heard DJ cry happily as he hugged his bunny, Duncan gave him.

"I can't believe you found a bunny for DJ. That was very nice of you."

"Nice?" He scoffed. "I am not - wait a minute." He paused looking at me in shock. "Diana!" He yelled as he came and hugged me, wrapping his arms tightly

"Hi." I smiled, meekly as I hugged him back, nuzzling my face into his chest. Our team ended up losing because DJ took off his blindfold so in the end, they voted off Sadie but at least she got to see Katie.

"How are you?" Bridgette asked as she came up to me with the others.

"I'm okay," I said, flashing them a reassuring smile. They smiled back, happy and relieved.

"You scared us there, angel," Duncan said as he wrapped an arm around me, pressing a kiss against my temple.

"Sorry," He growled and glared at me, playfully.

"Stop saying sorry!"

"Sorry." I stuck out my tongue only for him to slam his lips onto mine. My eyes widened as I felt fireworks, shocking me but I soon melted and kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. We heard cheers and squeals and I rolled my eyes, making the kiss deeper before stepping back, breathless. My cheeks were a bright red while Duncan had a smirk on his face. I rolled my eyes, again, before pecking his cheek and walking to the cabin.

"Night."