5. Meeting Alfie

Can we just appreciate the video? It's bloody hilarious I can't even 😂.

ALFIE

Y/N's father had been friends with Alfies father for years, until the death of Alfies father. Even though their families were friends, Alfie and Y/N had never met. But that was about to change.

Y/N's father had passed away a few weeks ago, and before he died he made sure that she would live a comfortable life. Unfortunately, this meant that she would have to work for his old friend. He had given Y/N an envelope addressed to Alfies father, and he gave strict instructions for her to go to Camden town.

So that's whats she did. She waited until after the funeral, and she left on that night. The train ride from Wales to London was lengthy, but she eventually got there. After asking for directions from a random Londoner, she had finally made it to the destinations.

She knocked on what she assumed was the entrance, and an old scruffy man opened the doors.

"Can I help you?" His spoke in a croaky voice.

"Um, I have a letter for a Mr. Solomons? I was told to come personally." Y/N replied shyly.

The man only signed and opened the doors wider.

"I guess you'd better come in then." His accent was thick to Y/N, since she had grown up in Wales. She stepped in after the man told her to come in. He closed the giant doors behind them and instructed her to follow him.

"Don't make eye contact with anyone if you want to leave here alive." He said bitterly as she followed him. Y/N knew this was some kind of gang based building, since her father had told her to be careful. And after all, he was a gangster too.

They shortly reached the outside of an office, which she guessed was Mr. Solomons.

"Stay here until I come back out." The strange man said, not even looking at her.

He went inside the office and left Y/N to take in her surroundings. She had no idea what she was getting herself into. The yells from inside the office was unnerving as she awkwardly stood outside. Whoever this man was, she seemed to get angry very quickly.

Soon enough the old man came back out. He kept the door open and gestured for her to go inside. She reluctantly stepped inside the office, only to be met with a younger man than she was expecting. He had cold harsh eyes, which were narrowed towards her.

"Sit." He ordered, not taking his eyes off her.

She sat down, not wanting to get on the wrong side of him.

"What do you want with my father?" He spoke in a harsh tone. Y/N saw that he had yet to blink.

"I-I was told he was here. My father gave me this letter." She slid the envelope onto the table. She watched as he ripped it open and read the contents. After reading it he looked her dead in the eye.

"Well you should know that my father is dead." He confessed.

Y/N only frowned at him.

"My father promised that I could work here, and that your father would have been very discreet about it. So can I work here? Or am I wasting my time?" She crossed her arms over her chest.

He admired that she was feisty, and saw that her beauty might come in handy.

"You can if you drop the fucking attitude, missy." He scolded.

Alfie is honestly so awesome. I love his character in the show :) Hope you enjoyed. ❤️ Aslo, I've had this book for less than 24 hours and I've done 6 chapter 🎉. So far I'm having a gr8 time. Hope you guys enjoy my chapters ❤️