P#11 - Mistletoe

CHRISTMAS IS HERE, BLINDERS! How have you been enjoying the new episodes?? I'm not sure what to think 🤣❤

TOMMY

Tommy was never one for mistletoe at Christmas. In fact, he wasn't a big fan of Christmas itself. That was until you came into his life, making him tolerate Christmas a little more.

To see you happy at this time of year made his heart swell, especially when you made the house look as festive as possible.

For the past few years, Tommy has been warming up to the festive time, even sneaking a quick kiss under the mistletoe to show you he was greatful for you.

JOHN

John is definitely a festive man. He's always the first one out of his brothers to decorate, forcing you to help him decorate the tree with the kids. The kids would often drop a glass ornament but John was simply too happy to yell at them.

You too enjoyed Christmas, and some how John made you love it even more.

John would always have mistletoe in every room, giving him the excuse to always kiss you.
"What? There's mistletoe." He would say with a smirk.

ARTHUR

Arthur had only recently begun enduring the holiday. For most of his life, Christmas had been a time that reminded him of how normal his life could have been if he had not been himself.

When you first met him he hated the holiday, but you showed him how families would come together and enjoy their time in eachothers presence.

You would usually be the one to hold the mistletoe other your heads with a cheeky grin. He would laugh and kiss you anyway.

MICHAEL

Micheal loves Christmas, and he loves it even more if you're with him.
You would spend your days drinking hot tea in front of the cracking fire, cuddled up next to eachother. You would often share stories or details from your days.

It had become a Christmas tradition that Michael would hang the white flowers above your front door, so he had to kiss you every time he stepped in or stepped out.

FINN

You're both young, and an extremely awkward pair. Finn didn't even know why people celebrated the holiday until you told him.

Sometimes you two would take walks in the town's to see the lights and pick up a few things for your family. When it snowed Finn would be the first one at your home in the morning, dragging you out into the street.

Finn had no clue what mistletoe was when he first saw it hanging in your home. You were explaining it to him when he decided to stop your blubbering by pressing his lips into yours.

ALFIE

Because Alfie was Jewish, it was difficult for you to celebrate two different holidays. Although over the years, you had learned to combine them, so neither of you missed out on your favourite holiday.

Alfie took some convincing, but eventually let you get a Christmas tree for your home. He even helped you decorate it as he told you the history behind Hanukkah. He would also be trying to keep his dog out of the way, since his tail made the decorations fall as soon as you put them on the tree. Alfie also let you light the 'shammash' candle so he could light the others.

You enjoyed the combined holiday because it brought you closer together, allowing you to know more about him.

I HOPED YOU LIKED THE CHRISTMAS THEMED PREFERENCE! If you have any other ideas on Christams themed imagines/preferences then feel free to comment!

Thank you to the people who commented on how I could do Alfies. I hope it was worth the wait :) I enjoyed writing his.

Also! I've been wanting to update my cover for this book. I don't want people to lose the book because of a different cover though :/ what do you guys think?

Thank you for reading, Blinders ❤