1.

Isaiah "King" Taylor POV.

I woke up out of my slumber to the smell of bacon and eggs. I looked to my right to see if Kara from last night was still here but she wasn't. I'm still trying to figure out who the fuck told her ass to go cook same food and fuck up my damn kitchen. Before I made my way down stairs, I went to the bathroom and did my hygiene. After I finished,I walked bout stairs and saw Kara from last night sitting her ass on my counter on her phone like this her fucking house and shit. She know I don't like when she cook or when she sit her stank ass on my counter.

"Aye Kara imma need for you to hope on up off my counter" I said going to the fridge getting same apple juice.
"Oh sorry" She said hopping for the
counter.

"And imma need for you to clean this shit up when you done" I said going back up stairs to get on my clothes for the day. Kara is just a female I've been fucking with for the last 2 years. She keep a nigga happy. Even though I can never see myself with a female like her. I keep her around because im not really looking for a relationship. Kara is a Stripper with a fat ass, who work at Club X. She's a known hoe. But she give good head but pussy not all that good.

"King imma need some money so I can get a new outfit" She said as she put on her

"Kara I just gave you money last week and plus dont you have a nigga" I said as I put on my black forces.

Kara didnt say anything, She just rolled her eyes and finshed putting on her clothes.Before I said something that would hurt shawty feeling I told her ass she had to dip because I got money to make.After I left the crib, I headed to my Aunt Shannon house. She basically took me in after my momma hade me.When I was 3 she drop me off at my aunt house and never came back. After that day, I stopped trusting females. The only female I trust is my aunt because she's all I got. These hoes not loyal. Shitt my first loved which is my ex Keisha, she cheated on me with my homeboy and my stupid ass gave her another chance and she did it again.2 years of my life gone down the drain. She still pops up in my life every now and then.But now I dont give a fuck because she wasn't for me anyways but now I dont want no relationship with no female im just interested in the money.

Mariah Hart Pov.

I woke up to a sore body and an empty bed

I woke up to a sore body and an empty bed. Last night, my boyfriend Trey and I got into another argument. And it got so bad and he started beating on me and he push me down the stairs. He never use to beat me. It all started 6 months ago, when he started selling dope and stuff. The first time,he put his hands on me, it wasnt that bad.But over the months its gotten worst and I cant take it no more.I moved out here to Atlanta with him to go to school.Imma sophomore and I attend Atlanta Georgia University. I major in Education and health. After I have to go to work, I work at footlocker for the time being.Just to have some money in my pocket. I got up out of the bed and picked out my out fit and did my hygeine.(Outfit in pic above☝🏽☝🏽)

After I got dressed, I walked to the hallway to the kitchen and got a bottle of water and I grad my bag and keys.Then I walked out the house and headed to my car. Before I started driving I pulled out my mirror and made sure my makeup covered my bruises and they was covered. After that I drove to school. When I pulled up to the school I parked in my usual parking space and got out the car.
" DAMMMMN Riah you look fine asf" My bestfriend Karlie said. We been best friends since the 8th grade I love this girl so much.

 We been best friends since the 8th grade I love this girl so much

"Thanks boo, you look good too" I said as I sat down beside her.
"Girl I try, but lemme tell you bout Jalen."I shook my head as we walked into class.We was 5 mintues early as usual.Jalen and Karlie have an off and on relationship but they always get back togather no matter what. I guess thats love shit I dont know.

"So last night, you know mya hosted t
that party or whatever.And tell me why he went and was on snapchat with another bitch kissing on her and shit like im sick and of this bullshit like he always hurting me and my ass go running back to him." Karlie said.

I shook my head.Its sad to to see her like this.

"Look everythings gonna be okay just tell him how you feel and if you feel like he dont care,just move on to the next".

I know how she feel Though. I love Trey and I cant keep letting him beating on everyday but Karlie doesnt really know that he's been beating on me.Nobody knows, I'm to embarrassed to tell anyone.

"Mariah are you okay?Why you crying?"She asked snaping me out my thoughts.

"Yes im fine." I said I was so deep into my thoughts i didnt even noticed i was crying, I quickly wiped the tears off my face.

"No, your not mariah.you know you can talk to me about anything, Imma always be here for you." She said.
I nodded as the teacher started to begin class.What a great way to start my day.😩