3.

Pic of Chris,Trey,Drew,And Shawn ☝🏽☝🏽
Mariah Pov.
I woke up not knowing where the hell I was.When i sat up,I was laying beside some dude. Automatically i started to panic.I pat him on his arm several times.
He open his eyes and said

"GoodMorning"

"Who are you and why the hell im here" I said panicing some more.

"Ay yo imma need for you to calm yo lil ass down! Last night some nigguh shot up the club and when I ran outside I saw you on the ground and i didnt wanna leave yo ass there so i pick you up and took you to my crib.I didnt touch you or nothing."

"Yea, right how im suppose to know for sho?"I said getting frustrated.

"look I was trying to be nice help yo ass up I didn't have to help you"

"Yea you right u didn't"I said getting a lil angry with him.

"Since you wanna be like that you can bounce that hell out my house with all that 💯"

"Igh I will"

I asked him one more thing before I left out his damn house.

"Where are my things?"

"On the chair over there"he said pointing.

I gathered my things and was getting ready to leave out the door when he got up and grab me.

"Tf is wrong wit chu,fuck off me!"

"Chill out,you didn't actually think I was going to let you leave did chu?"

"I mean honestly yeah"I said confused.

"Naaah I was kidding wit chu"

"Well even doee I don't know you I don't play like that who Eva the hell you are...matter fact what the hell is your name?"

"Well damn ...its Isaiah"

"Well Isaiah imma say this in the nicest way as I can..TAKE ME THE FUCK HOME!"

"(Laughing) I can't take your short ass serious but damn let a nigga get fresh in up first"

"Hell naah you can do all that shii when you drop me off ..fuck you mean.

(Mocking him) "LeT a NiGgA gEt FrEsHiNg Up FiRsT"

"Haaaa yo ass goofy asf"

"Right. Now can you please take me home like fr"

He said "maan Come'on cuz yo ass bugging on some real nigga shii"

"Well yo ass shoulda left me at the club"

"Igh ...if this shii Eva happen again imma keep that in mind"

"Igh kool"

He grabbed his keys off the dresser and we went downstairs to his car outside( Lamborghini) and got in and I told him where I lived and he drove off. I really hope Trey isnt home🤦🏽‍♀️

Isaiah Pov
"You lil ass hungry?" I asked looking ova at her.

"No man dang, just take me tf home!" She said rolling her eyes.

Damn shawty fiesty asf but she fine asf.

"Yo you gon chill talking to me like that,I aint like em other nigguhs?"

"I neva said you was so shut up." I shook my head.

This finna be a long ass ride.I pulled up to McDonald's and went through the Drive Thru, A nigguh been hungry asf. I order a sasuage biscuit with 2 hash browns with a Pepsi.