2.

Aunt shannon house ☝🏽☝🏽☝🏽

Isaiah "King" Taylor Pov
I pulled up to my aunt house and grab the Duffel bag from the back seat. Every week I give 3 bands to my aunt. Shii she deserves more, after everything she did for me. I unlocked the door and walked in the house, as soon as i step in the smell of food hit my nose.My aunt loves cooking,She has the best cooking in my opinion.

"Ma where you at?" I said walking into the living room.

"Boy I been told yo ass bout yelling in my house." She said."I'm in the kitchen."

I shook my head and laughed, she told me everytime but I neva listened I still do it. I walked into the kitchen and sat the bag on the counter. I walked over to the stove, where is was at. Then I gave her a hug and kiss on the cheek.

"Isaiah didn't I tell you not to bring me No more money, I have my own job and I pay the bills with my money, I don't need your money."

I know she has her own money, because she own a bakery downtown and its very well known. But I still give her money just to make sure she is well taken care of.

" I know what you said..." I started to say. "And your ass don't listen" She said cutting me off.

"What you cooking?" I said changing the subject. She shook her head because she knew I was gonna keep bring money ova here.

"Chicken Alfredo" She said knowing that was my favorite." You wanna plate to take home?"

"You know I wanna take a plate , fix it and im finna go upstairs."

Then I grabbed the duffel bag and took it upstairs to my old bedroom and put it where the rest of the money was. As I was exiting the room,I came across a picture of Vanessa and I wheni was little, I lookedat the picture and shook my head, And Continued down stairs.

**Vanessa is Kings Mother*

Mariah's pov.
After Ms.Hardy dismissed the class, I head straight to my car to get my books.And headed to math class.Once I got to the class I sat in my usual seat and took my book out. We didnt really do nothing in this class because the Semester is about over.

"Hello class,Please take out you homework from last night and pass it up" Ms. Hardy said.

I took the work out and pass it up like she asked me to.After that she just sat down and was on her phone doing god knows what.After a while I got bored started texting Karlie
Text Convo:
Me:Gurl wyd?🤔👀
Bestie🤞🏽💚: Bored asf Wyd?😩
Me:Bored asf ready to dip🤦🏽‍♀️❗
Bestie🤞🏽💚:Same, Ay after this you wanna go to the mall🤔❗
Me: Bih🤦🏽‍♀️😩For wa?
Bestie🤞🏽💚:For MJ's Party😝
Me: ight meet me @My car🤙🏽
Bestie🤞🏽💚:Bet🤞🏽 love you😙🤞🏽
Me:love you too💓

After school 12:00