6.

Isaiah Pov
I was chilling with Mariah because I didn't feel like going to the trap. I know my boys can handle it and if they can't they know who they need to call if you know what I'm saying. I was really feeling her,when I'm around her a nigga can't help himself. I got a soft spot for her but I can't let her know that cuz she prolly will use that against me to mock me. She just need to stop playing like I said and just get with me. Damn I know i look like I don't know how to treat a women but shii don't judge a book by its cover. Imma just let her figure it out by her self if she don't already know. If I have to handle her father I will,let me find out he touch her again and its over. She just gon have to be mad at me but she will get over it.

Mariah Pov.
Isaiah and I been chilling all day. He so sweet even tho, he act soo hard. Its cute tho. I really dont know how i feel about him...I guess you can say i gotta crush on him but we just friends and im not ready for an relationship. But for some reason I trust him. I just dont wanna get my hopes up and he turns up to be some fuck n*gga on the street. He been talking bout how he wanted to go out with his homie to a party and he wanted me to come with him or whatever. I told him yes of course, I mean I aint got nothing else to do. After I got dress and did my hair, I got Isaiah to take a pic of me and I posted it on instagram.

"Damn girl you look fine asf!" He said after taking my pic.

"Thanks"I said trying not to blush.
"you dont look bad youself."

"Why you always do tht shit." He said steping towards me.

"Do what?" I said grabbing my phonr off the counter.

"Every time i give yo ass a compliment, you blush and try to hide it." He said coming close to my face.I couldnt say nun, Because i didnt know what to say.

You to pretty for tht ma." He said looking in my eyes as if he was reading me like a book. Then he kissed me and grab my hand and we walked out the house.

-

Isaiah Pov
We arrive at the party and it was pack asf. We got out and walked into the trapped. Everybody was just smoking and drinking and shii and I was bout to turn up and shii but first I had to make sure Mariah was gon be okay cuz I was bout to leave her ass.

"Look I'm finna hit up a few drinks and shii,so u gon be good?"

"What No,don't leave me ...I don't know none of these people!"

"With that smart ass mouth of yours,youll be okaaay. N besides I didn't know you have a soft spot"

"Boii plz."

"Yea whateva just make some friends or some shii"

"Nigga wtf ....w.e"

I walked off laughing at her and went up to my niggas who were in the kitchen drinking hella shii. I dapped all of them up and they said to me

"Damn nigga you hitting that now?"

"Naaaah not yet "

"Yea w.e"

"I ain't come over here to talk to y'all bout her so,we gon drink & smoke or what?"

"You already know wtf going on "

We took a couple of Hennessey shots and started hitting the blunt. I was looking over where Mariah was Nd she talking to some dude and I ain't like that so you know I had to go over dere.

"Nigga wtf you going?"

"Hol up ill be back"

"You tryna stop ole girl"

"You already know"

I walked off from them and I was trying to get thru the crowd. When some girl ran into me n a whole bunch of liquor spill on me.

"Yo watch out shawty"

"My bad I'm trying to get somewhere"

"Well you needa be careful"

"Yea sorry bout dat,so wat can I do in return?" she said winking at me.

"Well you can move tf out my way cuz I'm not interested in you".

"You don't remember me do you?"

"Umm no"

"I'm Keisha"

"Aww hell nah,move tf outta the way fr "

"Y don't u wanna talk to me "

"Cuz I just don't "...

I push her ass out the way and she gon have the nerve to grab on my shirt and that's when Mariah came over to me.

Mariah Pov.
When I walked over to Isaiah I saw some chick pulling on his shirt.I was kinda confused because I didnt know what I was walking into. As soon as he saw me he Immediately took her hand off his shirt. The female looked at me up and down like she hade a problem like bish ion know you, but ill f*ck yo ass up!

"SO THIS THE B*TCH THAT GOT YOU TRIPPIN OVA ME!" She said getting loud and shii.Like mama calm yo ass down.

In my head, I was counting to 5 because I got dont play disrespect and hoes like this disgust me.

"Umm excuse me, But ion know who you are or think you is but you dont know me and ill fuck yo ass up" I said as nice as possible.

"Ay calm down ight" Isaiah said grabing me.

I looked at him and he was looking at me. I guess he was "serious".But I was too!

"Bitch you aint gotta know me, I'll still beat yo ass bout mines" She said.

Okay❗This bald headed heffa got 1 more time to call me a "Bitch" Because this bitch will get her ass beat. And she think im playing.

"You wanna bet? Don't be mad because im here with Isaiah like obviously he moved on to bigger and badder things, I mean come on mama what you expect? I said laughing because it was funny.

" But we can still shoot tht 30!" I said putting my hair up.

She said "bitch we sure can"

She let go of Isaiah then next thing you know we started fighting and everyone was running towards us recording the fight. bitch was talking all that shii but she getting her ass beat isn't that something 😑.

"Yo yo yo chill the fuck out!" Isaiah yelled.

He grabbed me and I turned around so fast not knowing who I was hitting on but when I realize I was shock. I had hit Isaiah and everybody talking bout ooo he got mad asf and he made everybody leave except for his boys nd me.

I went upstairs to where he was. He was in the bathroom and he had a rag over his mouth and he was sitting on the toilet.

"Let me see it"

"Naah move"

"Look im sorry I didn't mean to hit you"

"Naah you embarrassed my ass I don't even wanna talk to you right now,betta be glad I don't hit females"

I mean if someone hit me like that to I wouldn't want to talk to them either. I walked up to him and peck him on the lips and left the room.