Chapter 4

I stared at the clock. 10minutes before the bell goes.

I for some reason I feel uneasy , I don't know if it's the risk I'm taking ,getting caught by mike or going to Dylan's house. the schools 'bad boy' everyone is apparently terrified of , i mean what has he done to make everyone fear him?  

The bell rings and I get up quick.

I stood up and picked up my books and headed to the school parking lot.

I searched for Dylan , I saw him leaning on the car bonnet with a hard glare , is he always this angry. i asked myself. 

I walked over feeling awkwardly , he looked over at me and there was an awkward silence.

"Get in" he said coldly

He walked over to the drivers sit and got it. I did the same but to the passengers side.

We drove silently to his house.

When I got to his house my eyes widen in awe. 

He had a nice front garden and his house was a pearl white and three story high.

nice house i thought to myself "do you live alone?" i asked. 

He didn't reply but carried on driving and parked into the garage .

We got out and walked towards the door.

As we walked i was stunned by his house , The house had wooden flooring and a marble staircase

The large front room , was a cream colour and a patterned wallpaper. they had a flat screen tv and a shelf filled with books and pictures.

"Dylan you there?!" shouted a high pitched voice.

"Yes" Dylan shouted back.

I heard foot steps coming down the stairs.

A beautiful girl walked in. she had brown eyes and brown Wavy hair. she had full lips and had a model type figure.

She looked at me , and had a welcoming smile.

"Who's this" she asked

"Samantha this is liberty , liberty this is my sister Samantha" Dylan said with a bored tone.

"Dylan don't be so rude" Samantha frowned

"Whatever , I'm getting a drink" he stormed of towards the kitchen.

Samantha frowned again but smiled again and faced me.

"Hey , sorry about my brother he can be bit of douche sometimes" then let out a friendly laugh.

I stayed quiet not knowing what to say.

"You don't talk much do you?" she asked

I didn't reply

She sigh and sat down and gestured to me to come sit next to her and I did.

"So what are you ?"

I looked at her with a confusing look

"I mean are you my brothers girlfriend"

My eye widen

"No!" I shouted my face redden with embarrassment 

"So she does speak" Samantha says between laughs

I groan and put my head down.

Dylan came back with a glass of coke .

He looked at me and signed for me to come up stairs.

"Bye" I whispered to Samantha

I walked up stairs with Dylan. he open the door to a room which I'm guessing is his room . surprisingly his room is pretty neat . it had a king size bed in the middle of the room and table and computer In the corner and a tv .

He sat on the bed

"Come sit" he ordered

I obeyed and sat next to him.

"What do you want to make the documentary about ?" he asked bluntly

"Urm up to you , I don't know" I said quietly

We spent some time writing some ideas down but we couldn't think of anything

Dylan groand  out of frustration

"I can't think of anything" he yelled

I looked at the clock '10:30' my eyes widen with shock and fear.

I've got 30 minutes to get home and it takes 25 minutes to get back , I jumped up.

"I- I ha-ve to go-go" I stuttered

Dylan frowned

"Why?" he asked

"I -I just have to"

I didn't wait for a Reply and ran out of his room and ran out side ignoring Samantha calls , offering to take me home.

A few tears went down my cheek , because of the fear of getting caught.

I opened my door , mike wasn't home . I sighed in relief.

I took off but jacket and tidied up a little bit.

I heard the door open and my body stiffen.

"Liberty" said a cold terrifying voice

"In here" I said softly

He walked over towards me and studied me carefully.

"Where have you been?" he asked

I gulp

"Nowhere , just here" I said

"Hm so what have you been up to while ive been gone?" he asked stepping towards 

"just cleaning?" I said but it came out as a question. 

he was so close to me , his eye closed and he breathed in deeply. 

"i saw you today running home and the smell of mens aftershave says it all , you was with a boy" 

before i called i reply his hand connected with my cheek, i let out a cry touching my cheek.  "who is it " he questioned 

I didn't reply as I didn't trust my voice.

I felt a stinging pain in my cheek again.

"Your such a lying bitch" he screamed 

"why would you lie to me liberty"

i backed up against the kitchen cabinet  

"so is this what you do when im gone , sleep with random boys" he snarled 

i shook my head " stop lying to me" he yelled 

"I'm not lying" I cried 

He walked over towards me , I back away but stopped when I hit the wall.
Mike came close towards my face. grabbing the knife in anger.

i push past him but before the knife connecting with my wrist.

I screamed in pain, mike looked at me with terror dropping the knife. his fist tighten , "see what you make me do , you make me do" he rushed towards me pushing me sending me flying. i fall back landing on my hand painfully , i cried out looking at my hand my index finger as it was slyly bent. i looked at mike was disbelief.

he was pacing around the room running his fingers threw his hair. he let out a cry of frustration punching the wall.

glancing at me once more he left me there on the floor.