chapter 12

I looked at myself in the mirror , I had smoky eye with red lipstick , my hair was curled and was half up half down style. I sprayed some of my favourite perfume and put on a necklace I brought.

I got my purse and black high heels.

"Lib are you ready?-wow" Sam grinned

"Lib you look amazing" she squealed

"Really , you think so?" I asked worriedly

"Libby don't worry , Dylan won't be able to take his eyes of you" Sam winked

I looked at what Sam was wearing , it was a long purple dress the went to the floor , it was tight fitted , her hair was curled and let loose , she looked amazing

"Sam you look pretty to"

She giggled "I know" she flipping her hair
I rolled my eyes and giggled

"Ok you ready to partay!" Sam singed

"Haha I guess so"

We walked down the stairs where Dylan and Jacob were waiting .

Dylan looked at me and his eyes went wide , he holed his hand out for me and I took it.

He kissed my forehead and said "you look so beautiful lib"

"You don't look so bad your self" I giggled.

When we got to the school I started to feel nervous , today the day where people find out about me and Dylan being a couple , I mean I don't care what people think but something's it gets annoying.

Loud music was coming from the school , we exited the car and Dylan grabbed my hand , he sent me a warm smile and we walked into the school, everyone in the corridor went silent. there was stares and whispers.

People were saying things like 'oh my god Dylan's probably forcing her to come with him'

Or 'ew who's that slut with dylan"

I rolled my eyes at them and carried on walking but the stares were getting on my nerves . Dylan noticed my discomfort. he glared at everyone and within seconds they looked away.
 we entered the hall. the music was louder then ever and there was people dancing and singing. the hall was decorated with a disco ball hanging from the ceiling. everyone looked like they were having the time of there life. 

"Do you want a" dylan started but because of the loud music i didnt catch the last bit.

"What!" I yelled over the music 

"I said do you want a drink!" he yelled again

"please" i nodded

we walked over the buffet table , it was filled with tons of food with a punch ball in the middle. 

He handed me some punch . Sam came rushing over pulling me to the dance floor.

"Come dance with me" sam yelled

I put my drink down and followed her.

We were dancing and singing for what seemed like hours when a slow song and someone hugging my waist , I turned around to see a smiling Dylan.

"May I have this dance" he asked

"i'd love too" he grabbed my hands as I put my arms around his neck and he put his hands on my waist we danced to the music slowly while we stared into each other's eyes

"So you having a nice time?" he said he sounded nervous. 

"Hmm hmm" I nodded

"That's good" he mumbled

he pulled me closer. i could feel his breathe on my neck making goosebumps go down my spin. 

he then placed his hand softly on my face. his lips then connected with mine, his lips were soft and i couldn't how i was feeling right now . butterflies erupt in my stomach.