Chapter 16

weeks turned into months and months turned into a year , a year i have been with dylan. 

I woke up with the biggest smile on my face , I turned to see Dylan sleeping , there was no smirk , no frowns he actually looked cute . the memory of last night played back which instantly made me blush.

We were both alone and we decided to have a water fight , in the house wasn't the best idea but anyway I was soaking wet I was about to get changed when Dylan walked in I was only in my bra and jeans. he walked over to me and started kissing me roughly , and I guess you can tell what happened next , also I've discovered that I'm completely in love with Dylan , but he doesn't know , I wanted to have sex with Dylan when I knew for sure he was in love with me but I don't regret what happened yesterday and I wouldn't take it back.

I walked out of my room leaving Dylan sleeping like a baby.

I walked down stairs and collected the mail when I see a letter from AMDA. my hearted started to beat faster.

"What's that?" my hand snapped to see a very tired but sexy Dylan rubbing his eyes

"Oh nothing just junk mail" I said nervously

"Ok" he mumbled

I ran up stairs and shut my door. my palms began to feel sweaty and I could feel my temperature rising. I sat on my bed and stared at the letter.

I opened it slowly

To liberty Johnson 

Congregations you've have been accepted in the dance school of AMDA we are look forward to be see you in may.

I dropped the letter , I've been accepted , that was what I wanted. to be accepted . but this all seems messed up now , I'm in love with Dylan I've got 3weeks tell my birthday so id be getting my money soon and 4weeks tell the date I should be leaving for New York .

I bit my lip and a tear fell down my cheek . I don't know what to do ?