New kids.

Ethan's POV.

I walk into school with Benny beside me.

"Think about it dude! Anything we want. Cash, Cars, Candy." Benny says, trying to convince me.

"So you only use magic spells for stuff that starts with 'c'?" I ask him which makes him sigh.

"Once we were lowly high school noobs. Now we're vampire killing, spell-casting rock stars! The world is our oyster." He explains.

"Have you ever actually had oysters? Not something you want to swallow- more like something you'd cough up." I exclaim.

"Yeah, nice. Nice image to start the day. There's the image I need!" He says as he sees Della. "I know you're the 'see-we' and all, but I can see her with me."

"Keep the magic on the down low- remember? Life just got back to normal." I shrug.

"Would you relax? I got this." He poofs some flowers behind him and walks off. While he talks to her I see a familiar red head walking my way, along with a girl with green hair.

"Charly?" I whisper-shout an she jerks her head up. I see her eyes behind her sunglasses but they look grey in a way.

"Ethan!" She says running and hugging me.

"Way to 'not make a scene', Charly. Hi I'm JJ, Charly's bestie." The green haired one says.

"Why are you wearing sunglasses? And your eyes are red..." I say.

"Doctor prefers me to have them on..." Charly mutters. "And she loves wearing contacts?"

"Can I talk to you?" Sarah asks after walking up to me.

"Hey, how goes it? What's new?" I ask nervously.

"Can I borrow $20, friend?" She asks, looking warily at Charly and JJ. "It for a good cause."

"$20? Like now?" I ask confused. "Um..." I hear crying behind me and see Della crying with her friends trying to comfort her. And Benny shrugs to me, confuse on what to do.

"You said you needed $20? Here. You don't have to pay me back, just consider it... As a gift?" Charly says, handing Sarah the 20 and looking at JJ for an excuse, who simply shrugs.

"Awesome news- Della's dog died!" Benny says excitedly when he comes back to us. I look at Sarah.

"And that's good news?" She asks. He chuckles.

"Yeah." He says and nods.

"Nice. Gotta go." Sarah says before looking to Charly. "Thanks for the 20, I'm Sarah. Have fun with the nerds."

"No prob, I'm Charly and this is JJ, and we'll see if we stick here long enough." Charly smiles at her and Benny notices they were there.

"Hello Babe one and Babe two." He says, leaning on a locker.

"Nice try Benny-boo, already taken." Charly giggles a bit. "We better get to class."

"See ya Char." I say, waving as they leave.

"Wasn't that your cousin?" Benny asks and I nod. "She's totally hot now."

"Yeah, but she said she was taken, so she's off limits to you, and I doubt JJ is interested in you." I taunt a bit.

"Dang. Anyways, she said she loved my flowers. And then she said she'd do anything to bring her dog back." He says, then he gets dramatic. "Anything!"

"Yeah." I say, looking over at Della.

"What if somebody magically brought her dog back? Can you imagine how grateful she'd be?" Benny continues. I nod for a sec before I realise what he means.