Saviors.

Ethan's POV.

I defeated Kurt 'The Hurt' Lockner! I was so happy that I won the trophy and now Ed would stop terrorizing me!

"You realize that even if you do get the trophy, there will still be something wrong happening." Ed chuckle silently, which I heard.

"Where's Charly?" I ask, noticing she's gone. JJ looks around and then looks me straight in the eyes, terrified...

"He has her..." JJ whimpers. "She must've went after the rouge she smelt yesterday..."

"We need to find her!" Benny said urgently, realizing Charly's gone.

"I'll tell Rapheal." JJ says, putting each of her index and middle finger to both her temples.

"Rapheal?" I whisper, recognizing the name.

"What?! That's it?! No, no, no. You got to be kidding." Ed says in denial.

"Oh, yeah. I won the trophy. Time to move on, Coach." I say confidently. "A deal's a deal."

"Bear hugs? Tickling? Come on! You took this for a joke, spice cake, so you can forget it. The deal's off!" Ed says angrily. "I'm gonna be on you until the end I time."

"He's backing out of our deal." I tell the others.

"What? He can't. A supernatural pact is binding in all dimensions!" Benny says.

"Tough tortillas! I ain't goin' anywhere. And you nerds can't make me." He steps closer to me. That's when a locker fell from the sky, or something. "Oh crud... But maybe those nerds can."

"What? What is it?" I ask.

"I've crossed a lot of nerd souls in my day. And I suppose those souls had to go somewhere." He says dramatically. "Well, behold. The Locker of the Nigh."(audio subs say it's 'Damned' but Ed says something like 'nigh' or something.) the door of the locker opens and light shined through the opening. A light tentacle grabbed Ed and pulled him to the Locker. "Don't just stand there pudding breath! Help me!"

He disappears and I'm shocked.

"Hey, you know what? I will not be beaten by a geek!" Kurt says, lunging to attack me but Sarah holds her arm out with a fist and Kurt runs into it.

"Update: you got beaten by a geek AND a girl." Sarah says to the Kurt on the floor. "Go get yourself a new shirt."

"Thanks, but... I could have taken him." I tell her as she turns back to us. Benny and Rory laugh among themselves while JJ joins our little group again. "So, uh... About Saturday night?"

"Oh, that. I though if Kurt was a vampire, I'd need backup to take him down, but we're all good now." Sarah shrugs.

"Right. Yeah. Good." I say nervously. "Good... I thought it was something like that."

"But... If we're not catching vampires, maybe... We could go catch a movie?" She offers.

"Yeah, cool. Should have the feeling back in my fingertips by then." I say. JJ and Sarah smile.

"Raphael already has Charly, so I think we're good, no need to go fight anything now." JJ says after we turn our attention to her.

"Who is this 'Raphael' you speak of? Is he handsome?" I hear a guy say from behind me, sounding a little too smug for my taste. I turn to see a guy with red hair, and he's carrying Charly in his arms.

Charly's POV.(half an hour before)

I sat boredly in the cell the Rouge put me in. I hear fighting upstairs and get excited, sorta. The door to the basement, where my cell is located, opens and light shines through. I see a wolf's outline but can't tell it's fur to identify if it's friend or foe.