Crushes.

Next day.

JJ's POV.

Me and Charly kinda became close with her cousins and his friends. She kinda developed a small crush on their weird blonde friend, Rory or something. He tried flirting with us and I cast a gravity spell on him so it was difficult for him to walk. It wore off after an hour, I didn't want Char-Char mad at me.

"You two should totally try out for cheerleading." Benny says, leaning on the lockers near us. I look at Char-Char who is in deep thought about something.

"He's coming!" She yelps. "He's coming to visit! What do I do?!"

"Who's coming sweetstuff?" Benny asks.

"Tony! Tony's coming to White Chapel! And not for a good reason!" Charly runs off.

"Who's Tony?" Benny asks me.

"Her boyfriend. She left him back in our old town for... His own protection." I say hesitantly.

"JJ!" I hear someone yell and then I'm pushed against some lockers. "I smell her on you! Where is she?!" He growls and snarls.

"Hey! Leave her alone!" Benny yells and then yelps when Tony glares at him. Tony looks back at me.

"She ran off. She knew you were near. You shouldn't be here!" I hiss. I freeze him and escape, grabbing Benny's hand. "C'mon! Run!"

"JJ? What's wrong?" Ethan asks and I grab his hand and run.

"Char's boyfriend is here. We need to run." I say, running off and then I hear someone slam against lockers.

"JJ!!!" He screams and chases us. I then feel arms wrap around under my arms and I grip the boys' hands harder. I feel a gust of wind and when I open my eyes I see we are high up in the air.

"He can't get us from up here. Just stay inside okay? I'll deal with him." Charly says as she sets us in Ethan's yard. "Tony can't come in unless invited. He shouldn't come by unless he knows I'm here-"

"Charly!" I hear from the front yard.

"Get inside!" She hisses.

Charly's POV.

"Get inside!" I hiss and they do as I say. I fly into the front yard and land on the roof and look down on him. "What do you want?"

"Char! Please, I just want to know why!" He pleads, almost with puppy eyes.

"I left because I needed to keep you safe." I sigh.

"Not that! Lisa already told me that." He says boredly, my blood boils at Lisa's name. "Why did you break up with me over the phone?"

"I couldn't just fly over and tell you! Your lucky I didn't do it with a text, don't act like I didn't hear what you were doing." I hiss to him, furrowing my wings into my back again. "Anyways, leave. You could've killed JJ or my friends."

"You know I would never hurt her!" He yells at me from the ground.

"And what about me? You wouldn't hurt me?" I ask annoyed.

"Never." He confirms, I unfurl my left wing and show the missing feathers and scar in it. I also lift my shirt to see the scar on my stomach.

"Then what's this?" I hiss. He looks away from me.

"You know your bloods... Irresistible..." He mutters.

"So what? You only want me so you have my blood?" I hiss, my blood boiling.

"Baby, you know it's not like that." He pleads.

"Leave." I growl, he looks up at me and sees in serious. He leaves in disappointment and I go inside and collapse at the door.