-7 Years Later-

"Seven years has past and still no sign of Kim Chae-young's body, investigates are-"

I quickly shut off the TV as I grabbed my bag and jacket, I walk towards the door before my mom called out for me "Namjoon? Are you leaving already?"

"Yeah, I was gonna head to school"

"This early?"

"Yeah...I was gonna go to the art room before class starts"

"Oh okay, have a great day!"

"Okay bye Mom" I quickly walk out the door as I locked it behind me. I put on my jacket as I start walking down the street. I quickly place my earbuds in, as I continue to walk towards the school. Chae has been missing for seven years now and It kills me to see that everyone has forgot about her in this small town. 

It was like she never existed, everyone says she's dead. Honestly I don't like thinking that she is, but yet I don't think she's alive either. I've had nightmares ever since I was ten, seeing her face covered in blood. 

I shook my head ignoring my thoughts, as I quickened my pace. Soon enough I arrived at  the school. I opened the doors to be greeted by dark hallways, I walk through them and towards the art room. I take out the keys and unlock the door. The art teacher says I have real talent, and I should have as much time to work on my art, so she gave me a key to her room. Mostly because I never leave it. It's a place where I know i'm safe and can truly express myself. 

I close the door behind me and walk towards one of the tables, as I set my bag down and take out my scratch pad, the one from all those years ago.

I start drawing what came to my mind, everyone always said I was so good at that, taking things out of my mind and placing it on paper. 

"I guess things don't change, do they Four Eyes?"

My eyes widened as I fall back in my chair making me hit my head on the floor, I curse under my breath as I sit up slightly.

That sounded like Chae...

I shook my head quickly getting up as I looked around the room, seeing if anyone was there, just my luck there was no one.

"Namjoon?"

I quickly turn towards the door seeing my art teacher standing in door frame, confusion written over her face "Ms.Park? How did you..."

"I noticed the door was unlocked, who else has a key to my room?" She said walking towards her desk, setting her stuff down. "Ji-hoon?"

She laughed before looking up at me "We both know she's a hard worker, but who knows what she would do if I gave her a key" I chuckled lightly scratching the back of my neck "True"

Ms.Park walked towards me as she looked down at my book "She's beautiful, who is she?" I furry my eyebrows as I look down at my journal seeing a picture of a girl "I don't know..."

"You sure? Cause it looks like you drew from a memory you can tell from the edges" I didn't say anything as I continue to look at my drawing. When did I draw this? I don't remember and who is this girl?

"Fine don't tell me as long as she's good to you that's all that matters"

"Yeah..."

"You might want to head to class, if you don't wanna be late" 

I look at the clock, fear written over my face "Shi-"

"AH!" I look towards her direction as I laughed nervously "Uh sorry"

"Ugh you kids need to wash your mouths out with soap"

"Sorry Ms.Park, uh I'll see you during 5th!!" I grab my stuff off the table before rushing out of the room. I start walking to class as I remember what I heard in the room earlier. It sounded so much like Chae, I'm almost positive it was. But she's gone, no one was in the room, and that girl in the drawing didn't look familiar, I don't even remember drawing that so when did I? and who was the girl in the drawing?