"Namjoon! Wake up you lazy butt!" I groan as I threw my sheets over my head "I'm sick i'm not going to school"

"I know I already talked to your Mom, she said I can stay with you"

I hummed as I closed my eyes trying to fall back to sleep "wake up!"

"I'm sick! I need rest Chae!"

"I don't care I spent all this time making you soup and no way am I letting it get cold cause you won't open your eyes"

I throw the sheets off before sitting up, squinting my eyes so they could adjust to the light. I tap my hand over my nightstand searching for my glasses "Here, your blind as a bat without them" she handed me my glasses before I took them out of her hold "thanks"

"I only did that so you could eat my soup, Four Eyes"

"Again with that!" She giggled before nodding handing me a bowl, of what i'm guessing is her soup 

"Eat up"

I take the bowl out of her hold "Why are you doing this?"

"Can't I just do something nice for my best-"

"No" she glared at me before crossing her arms "fine, we have a test today and I fell asleep over what it's about"

"There is the Kim Chae-young I know and love"

"Yeah yeah, so what do you wanna do today?"

"I'm sick"

"So?" I rolled my eyes before eating some of the soup, before raising my eyebrow "Not bad"

"Why do you act so surprised!!!" I laughed before placing the bowl down on the bed "Do you not remember the last time you made me something?" I raised an eyebrow, causing her to whine falling back onto my bed "It's not my fault the cat litter looked like sugar!"

"It has a labile" She stayed quiet for a second before looking around the room "At least I don't have superman underwear" My cheeks grew a dark shade of red before I pointed to the door "OUT!"