I look up at the park, sticking my tongue out as I placed my pencil to the paper drawing the scenery in front of me, ignoring the world around me only focusing on the park and my drawing. 

"Boo!" I screamed throwing my notebook in the air along with my pencil as I closed my eyes tight expecting something to hit me, but it never came all you could hear were tiny giggles. I open one of my eyes seeing Chae rolling around the grass, laughing silently. I glared at her before turning my hands into fists "CHAE-YOUNG!!" I yelled standing up, dusting myself off.

She sat up, wiping away a tear from her laughing to hard as she looked at me, a big grin glued on her face "Yes?"

"Why did you do that!?"

"Because I know how deep in thought and concentration you get when you start drawing, so I thought this would be a perfect opportunity to scare you, and I was right!"

"Shut up" I mumbled, crossing my arms looking away "Aw don't be upset Four Eyes"

"I'm not upset" I say picking up my notebook dusting it off "You sure?"

"Yes"

"Your lying"

"Yep"

"I'm sorry Joonie~"

I hummed as I sat back down looking at the park again, drawing once again drowning her out. Before I knew it I felt something wet and soft press against my cheek. Heat rushed to my cheeks as I looked at Chae, who sat next to me the smile still stuck on her face. "D-did you just..."

"Yep"

"Why did you just kiss my cheek!?"

"Because I've been calling your name for the past 5 minutes and I knew if I did this, it would get your attention"

My cheeks turned a darker shade of red as I turned back to the park "Shut up..."

"After your done with your drawing let's get ice cream" She said laying on one of the benches with her arms behind her head, her eyes stuck on the sky above "Maybe it'll help cool down your cheeks, I didn't have to see her to know that she was smirking from a distance "Yeah yeah"