*DING DING*

I sigh as I closed my notebook, everyone rushing out of the room as the teacher sorted through papers. I start to put everything away before my mind goes somewhere else.

"I'm surprised, you always used to be the first one out of the room" 

"Mr.Kim? Is everything alright?"

I look up at my teacher before quickly nodding "O-of course, goodbye" I continue to pack up my things before leaving the classroom. I walk to my locker as I start to grab some of my books.

"Namjoon!!!" I look towards the direction where my name was called, to see Taehyung "Hi Tae"

"What are you doing tonight?" he asked before leaning on one of the lockers with a lollipop sticking out of his mouth "work on my art project, why?"

"I was thinking maybe you could-"

"I'm not going to your girlfriends house and help her sneak out so you two can go on a date"

"why not!?"

"I have other things to do then trick her parents again so you two can do god knows what" I said shutting my locker "But-"

"No but's I always do this for you guys and honestly you need to figure out a way to convince her parents to trust you"

"But you know how strict they are when it comes to boys!"

"You can figure out something, you guys always do, but this time without me"

Taehyung pouted before crossing his arms "fine" he mumbled under his breath, before looking away. I place my hand on his shoulder before giving him a simpethic smile "You guys are soul mates and have been ever since 8th grade, don't let her parents change that" he smiled before hugging me "Thanks hyung"

I pulled away before looking at my watch "I gotta go, i'll see you later" I say before walking off "Oh and tell Yeona I say hi" 

"Will do"

I start walking towards the back of the school, since I had a free period. Taehyung and I have been friends since 6th grade, he knows I was friends with Chae-young, but he never questioned it unlike the others. He always made jokes and took my minds off things when I needed it most. He was always there for me, then during 8th grade he seemed more distracted lately, and it was because of Yeona.

 Those two were so much alike, and soon enough he got enough courage to talk to her, the rest is history. Her parents have always been strict with her and hanging with other boys, but apparently I'm an exception. They think Taehyung is a distraction, but they say I'm a better influence on Yeona. 

She is also one of my neighbors so it helps, since her parents never really liked them hanging out, they decided I could help trick her parents into thinking her and I were hanging out but in reality it was them.

This time I was to caught up in myself to help them today, to much was running through my mind at the moment. 

I sat down under a tree as I sighed to myself, I can still hear those words running through my ears like it had just happened. No one had called me four eyes since I was ten, only Chae called me that. Because she knew it got on my nerves. I took out my notebook and flipped to the page with the girl.

I looked at it, examining it closely; trying to see if I remembered her since this morning. She looked familar but yet at the same time she looked like a stranger. But who is she...

I grabbed my phone and took a quick picture and sent it to the group chat of my close friends to see if they knew.

Me: Guys, do any of you know this girl?

Jiminie: Ooo she cute!! Do you have her number by any chance?

Jin: Nope. Does she go to our school?

TaeTae: Is this why you couldn't help us out tonight? Cause you were gonna see her ;)

Kookie: No sorry Hyung

Hobi: She doesn't look familiar 

Yoongi: I thought you said you don't draw specific people

I sighed before throwing my phone on the grass next to me "great" I mumbled, placing my face in my hands.

"Four Eyes..."

I look up 

My eyes widened

 I quickly stand up

"Chae..."