I lift my head up as the last bell rang, signalling for us to go home. I gathered my things before leaving the classroom ignoring people's laughter and voices that filled the hallways. I look towards my side to see Taehyung leaning against it. I wasn't in the mood to explain what had happened to me at lunch so I continued walking. He was on his phone, so he didn't notice me slip past him and towards the front door and out of the school. I pulled up my hoodie as I put my earbuds in again.

I walked to my house as thoughts clouded my mind, I haven't been this much in head since Chae went missing...

I stopped in my tracks as I take my hands out of my pocket and look at them. They were shaking, I looked around and noticed everything started to get fuzzy. 

No no not again no

I hugged myself as my knees touched the ground. My breathing became uneven as my head started to spin.

"Joonie, it's okay take deep breathes...stop thinking and breath focus on that"

At the moment I didn't care who was speaking to me, I just did as I was told. Soon enough my grip loosened around myself as my vision became clear. I look up to see no one was there, I got off the ground before picking up my bag that laid on the ground next to me. I continued my walk home trying to take my mind off her knowing it  would happen again.

I walk up to my porch before unlocking the door and stepping inside. "Mom I'm home" There wasn't a response, so I headed into the kitchen to find a note saying how she went out to do some errands. 

I sighed, walking up the stairs up to my room as I set everything down before throwing myself down on the bed and closing my eyes. Before I knew it I was in a deep sleep.