Jealous

I was taking care of Wally since his arm broke. "Why aren't you training?" he asked me.

"Bats said I shouldn't train for a while because of what happened." I said and shrugged.

Zatara then warped inside and then he brought in a visitor. A girl, his daughter Zatanna. Robin immediately ran to her and introduced himself and the team, though he failed to mention me. I crossed my arms and huffed. "Welcome to the cave." Kaldur said.

"So, are ya joining the team?" Robin asked hurriedly.

"Let's not get ahead of ourselves. It's just a visit." Zatara said.

"Do the rest of you guys still get the feeling were still on probation?" Megan asked us.

"I'm feeling a lot more than that. I'm going out." I said lowly into the link and turned around walking to my room.

"(Y/n)?" I heard Robin call my name.

"Don't. Follow. Me. Especially you." I said looking at Robin and turned then continued walking, and severed the mind link.

I grabbed my bag and some clothes and the scroll. The seal was almost gone now, so I was almost ready. I slung my bag onto the bed, and changed into my civilian clothes. I went back outside and they were taking Zatana on a tour. They all walked past me and Robin looked at me.

"Hey.." He said holding my arm. I frowned and shook off his arm. "(Y/n).." he muttered

I ignored him and went through the tube. "I know what you're doing, I won't tell anyone." I said and went to Gotham.

I made my way to Wayne Manor. I rang the door bell and Alfred opened the door. "Miss (Y/n)?" he said to me.

"Can I stay for a couple nights?" I asked.

"Of course." he said and let me in. "Master Dick isn't in at the moment." Alfred told me.

"I know. I don't want to see him at the moment.." I said and Alfred led me to a spare room and said I could stay in there.

I was in the room and crossed my legs. I lay the scroll in front of me. I closed my eyes and focused my powers. I opened my eyes and saw 3 faces. Only 1 I recognized. "Jay.." I muttered. He smiled and pulled me into a hug.

"Why are you here? You're not dead, right?" he asked me poking my cheek.

I laughed and look at the other 2. "Mom? Dad?" I assumed.

They both smiled and hugged me. "Jason here has told us much about his memories with you. He's a nice boy." Mother said. I looked at Jason.

"What lies have you told them?" I asked laughing.

"That's insulting." he said and smiled.

"Sweetie, why are you here?" dad asked me.

I looked down and shook my head. "There is this guy I like... but.... I don't think he likes me in the same way.." I said and hugged Jay tightly. "Today, a new girl came in and he was all over her... I don't know what to think.." I said.

"Hey hey. Is that kid making you act like this?" Jay asked me.

"..." I looked down.

"I guess it is." he said and hugged me tightly.

"Jay?" I asked.

"I'm sure that one day he will understand, and stop being stupid by chasing after a bunch of other girls." Jay said and kissed my cheek.

"It's time for you to go back." mother told me.

"But I want to talk more with you guys." I said frowning.