Gala

"A what?" I looked at Tim while eating a piece of toast.

"A gala. It's bacically a dance." He said and sat next to me.

"I see... and why are you telling me this?" I asked him.

"Aren't you going with Dick?" he asked me.

"He didn't ask or anything.." I said and shrugged.

"I thought he would've asked you by now, it's next week Saturday." Tim said getting a cup of milk. 

"Oh, I want Orange juice." I said.

"Sure." he got me a cup of orange juice.

"My, my." I turned to see Alfred.

"Good morning Alfred." I said smiling.

"You two are up early." He said.

"Yeah, we were working late last night.." I said and smiled at Alfred.

"Will you be attending the gala Miss (Y/n)?" Alfred asked as he began making something for Bruce.

"If Dick asks me then yeah." I said and wiped my mouth with a napkin and putting my empty plate and cup into the sink.

"Do you know how to dance?" Alfred asked me.

".... dance?" I asked him.

"You can't dance?" Tim asked me.

"ummm, no." I said and laughed awkwardly.

"I can teach you." Tim offered.

"Really?" I asked him.

"Yeah, sure." He said smiling

"Thanks!" I said and quickly hugged him. "Oh, don't tell Dick." I said and put a finger to my mouth.

"Yeah, no problem." Tim said and hugged me back.

~timeskip~

Dick and I were out shopping since we had no food at home. "Where were you last night?" Dick asked as he put some fruits in the cart.

"Last night?" I asked looking at him.

"You left the cave earlier than me. When I got home you weren't there." He said and reached for a cabbage and put it in a bag after checking it.

"No place special, just out with my friends.." I said and smiled at him.

"Hmm, I see.." He said and pushed the cart ahead.

I sighed. The only time I can go to the manor is when I leave the cave. Usually I get back before Dick comes home, but lately the dances are getting elaborate and hard, so it takes longer.

I hurried after Dick and I could tell that he was upset. "Awww, please don't be upset.." I said and hugged his arm.

"Im just... worried.." He said and turned to me.

"About what?" I asked him tilting my head.

He smiled and shook his head, "nothing." he smiled and pulled me into a quick hug.

"Alright.." I said and gave him a hug back then we continued on with our shopping.

I was in the kitchen making some lunch. Dick was in his room, doing some work about a recent case. I made him a sandwich and plated it. I cleaned up my area and then took the plate to Dick's room. I knocked on the door. "Come in." I heard from the other side.

"Hey." I said closing the door behind me with my foot.

"Hey." he said in response and turned to me.