Psychiatry

The whole cave was awkwardly silent. Black Canary was talking to all of them one by one about what happened in the simulation. I wasn't involved, but Dick asked me to come, so I did. I sat on the couch next to Dick as we waited for the next person togged called.

I slipped my hand into Dick's  free hand that was resting between his knees, since he seemed extremely worried. He squeezed my hand in his and I smiled at that. I looked at the others, and no now was looking or talking to one another. I looked at Dick and he just looked at out intertwined hands.

I turned my head and saw Batman and he motioned for me come towards him. I tapped Dick and he looked at me.

I smiled at him, "Bats wants to talk to me." I said to him through the link.

He nodded and let my hand go. I got up and went over to batman. "Superboy left the cave." he said.

"Why?" I asked.

"We don't know." Bats said.

"Why did you tell me?" I asked.

"You seem to be the only one who isn't troubled by the event that occurred." He said to me crossing his arms.

"Do you want me to go after him?" I asked.

"No, he seems to just want to blow off some steam. Don't let the team know about this, they don't need any more things on their minds." He said to me and turned around. I went ack and saw Artemis come back and Kaldur left. I sat myself next to Dick.

"What did he want?" he asked me mentally.

"He wanted to know what I thought of all your situations." I replied.

"What did you tell him?" he asked.

"you all need time.." I said and leaned my head on him.

I felt his arm go around my waist and I smiled. "It's your turn" I said to him quietly as Wally came back. He got up and gave me a smile and walked into the back room. 

Dick came back and Megan went in. "What's wrong?" I asked Dick as he sat next to me.

"Just... I was just.. thinking.." he said quietly so only I could hear. 

I nodded and looked him in the eye. "Alright." I said and looked around and quickly gave him a peck on the cheek.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yep, this was short..