Summit

"I can't believe you convinced me to do this." I thought looking at Tigress.

"Just stick to the plan, then this can all be done with." Tigress thought.

We all gathered and I glanced around at all the light members gathered in one place.

"Agreed." I thought in return and clenched my fists tightly.

I stood next to Tigress and the 2 of us were next Aqualad. 

"Ambassador."

"Savage" The 2 greeted each other.

"As head of security for the Reach, I must insist, no masks be worn at the summit." Black beetle said to us.

"Simply because you insist is no guarantee." Manta said in return.

"Manta, if you wouldn't mind." Ra's said. "After all, we are among friends."

Me and Tigress took of our own masks. "We are so in over our heads." Tigress said that only we could hear.

"Definitely." I whispered in return.

The summit then began, I was not even listening, just waiting for the signal. I then felt a nudge on my waist. I glanced at Tigress and her eyes then moved towards black beetle and black manta. Beetle shoved manta away, so Tigress, death stroke and I jumped in. We both moved to block a shot that was aimed towards Ra's.

"Apologies great one." We both said.

"None necessary child, you both have my.. thanks." he said and I noticed he saw our necklaces. Aqualad then jumped in to stop the fight.

I returned and stood next to Tigress. I noticed Ra's kept staring at us. He then walked towards us. "Great one?" Tigress asked. He then reached forward and took off our necklaces. 

"Artemis.. (Y/n).." Savage said our names.

"I thought she was dead.

"It appears Tigress was Artemis. and (V/n) was (Y/n)"

"This is a glamour charm, created by Zatanna and Dr.Fate, to hide their true identity."

"That means Aquaad duped them all, including his own father." Beetle said laughing.

"Kill them both." The reach said.

"no, you will not kill my son." manta said.

"He's right." 3 gunshot sounds were made. Aqualad, Tigress and I all fell, with blood spreading over our clothes.

"I have the war worlds crystal key." Savage said.

"That is all I needed to know." Aqualad said and I saw him stand up.

"If you would?" Artemis held her hand up towards Ra's.

"And I always heard the great one was such a gentlemen." I said shaking my head and standing up with Artemis.

"Impossible, Deathstroke killed you." Savage said to us.

"Just for a little while, after all, I wouldn't want to do any permanent damage..." I smiled as Deathstroke became Megan. "To my best friends, not when a little misdirection and hollywood special effects will do instead."

"We value our true friends, and unlike you, we are not short on them." Aqualad said and everyone came in. The doors then closed from behind.

"I've had my fill of your interference. Do not expect to survive. Kill them all. Superboy may present a problem, but we will take care of him when the children are dying on the ground." Savage said.