Misunderstanding

"Can't we not go to the cave today?" I asked him as he held my hand, dragging me to the nearest tubes.

"Be nice." he said and pulled me into the alley with the zeta tubes and pulled me in for a kiss. "I'll see you on the other side." he muttered and pushed me in first so I wouldn't run away.

When we got to the cave, we walked around looking for the others to hang out with. "Robin, Kid Flash, Superboy, (Y/n) and Miss Martian. Report for mission briefing." Batman said over the speakers.

".... I want a vacation day." I sighed.

"Remember our last vacation day?" he asked me.

"... okay, not that kind of vacation.." I said and we both walked to the mission briefing. He told us about Bialya's ruler, Queen Bee and how she may be behind a plan that includes the ruler of Quarc stepping down and joining the 2 nations and giving Queen Bee complete control.

"Doesn't she have the power to entice most men?" Dick asked.

"And some women. But not long distance, and we have conformation she has left Bialya. Something else is at work here. Find out what. Robin, you're team leader." Batman said.

"Promotion, sweet!" Kid was going for a high five, but Dick didn't give him one.

"Me? But, what about Aqua lad?" he asked.

"He'll be helping Aqua man. You're the next logical choice." he said.

"Great." Dick said and I was confused to why he seemed so upset with it.

"Dude, you totally left me hanging." Kid said motioning to his still raised hand.

When we got to Quarac, the border was destroyed by Bialya tanks and caused a stampeded of oryx. I noticed 2 people looked to be trampled and Miss Martian opened the bishop and I jumped through and so did everyone else. Conner stopped one of the stampeding oryx, making the others go around it and the 2 humans about to be trampled. Then I saw a small frail looking Oryx running into the stampede. I quickly grabbed it and carried it into the air. The stampede left and I put the oryx down.

"Are you both alright?" I saw Dick was behind them. I pet the oryx softly and tried to calm it down.

"Mom, mom! We were just saved by Robin, and Kid Flash!" the little boy said.

I smiled and went over to the 2 of them, "Looks like you both have a fan." I said and elbowed them both.

"Superboy, Miss Martian and (Y/n) helped to." Kid said. Miss Martian led the oryx back to the 2 of them.

"mom, uncool." the young boy said when his mother was lecturing us.

"I'm sorry. I should thank you. This is my son, Garfield. I'm -" the mother said.

"Marie Logan! I can't believe I'm actually meeting you in person. oh, uh, I've- I've admired your stance in animal rights for years." Megan said happily and laughing.

"The oryx is sick. And i believe you injured this wildebeest." Marie said.

"I can help, the wildebeest at least." I said and walked over to the wildebeest and it looked at me and quietly lay down and showed me its injury. "Alright bud. This might sting, but I promise you will feel better when I'm done." I said petting its neck. I took a deep breathe and electricity sparked at my hands. I raised my hands over the wound and the sparks hit the wound accurately. 

"What are you doing?! You're electrocuting it! It's going to die!" Megan said running to me.

"Freeze." I said and another spark of electricity came from my hand and zapped her feet, making her freeze up.