Ch-1

(Eve)
'' Why is everything so quiet?
I cant here anything. Am I dead? Am I finally awakening? 2000 years and I can finally hear this beautiful sound around me. I can feel my feet tingling, what am i in? Its so wet and cold but yet its comfortable'' .

(Jane)
Me and Alec are searching around the campus of the Volturi. I pass by this beautiful lake that seems like its iced over but its really not. I pick up a small pebble and toss it in the water, I watch it skip the surface of the beautiful blue liquid, until it stopped in the middle. A strange light started to glow. I try to look closer to see what it is. My brother comes up from behind me. '' I'll call a few gaurds to check it out ". I nod approving his idea.
15mins later 3 guards come. "What seems to be the problem". One of the guards ask Alec. Alec looks at me waiting for me to tell them what I saw. "I saw a strange light coming from the middle of this lake I want two of you to find out what it is while the other goes and tells master Aro what i have found". I demand the guards. "Yes miss Jane". They all say bowing their heads.

Timeskip (30min)
The guards I sent to the lake come back up. But it looks as though one is carrying something or someone, specifically a child. She looks to be about six or five, she has long white hair that looks as though its passing her ankles. Her skin must be even more paler than my skin to the point it looks as though she's glowing. She has small snow flakes all over her body and face. She was beautiful.

(Aro)
I sit in my thrown waiting for Jane to come in. The doors throw open and in comes Jane and her brother with two guards. One is holding a unique looking child. "Well this will be a pleasent meeting".

(A/N)
Hi this is my first story hope someone likes or even reads my story wellp hope you enjoy😁😁