Chapter 14

*Lilly's POV*

Just before the call ends I hear a long beep from Hollie's heart monitor. I think she's dead.
"Hey Clair I have some news," I say.
"What is it Lilly?"
"Um I think that Hollie's dead," I say.
"That's great I guess, do you want to go visit her?" Clair asks me.
"I guess its probably the right thing to do, I mean she used to be a pretty big part of my life," I say.
"Yeah true. Let's go," Clair says before picking up her bag and pulling me towards her car.

*later that day*

So we've been to the hospital and Hollie, well she's on life support and it took every inch of my body to not cut it off and Clair may or may not have had to drag me out of the room. I've decided that its best if I don't go back again to see her and if I do to have Clair or Jess with me.
Me and Clair were feeling hungry so Clair ordered pizza. After pizza Clair and I were bored so I called Holly and Holly was gonna come over with some stuff.
Soon Holly arrived with two bottles of vodka and some other things. I can tell you now that this will be interesting.

A few drinks later and I was tipsy borderline drunk, Holly was drunk and Clair, well she's really drunk. We're playing truth or dare and its Holly's turn and she's picked Clair and she's said dare so this will be interesting. I knew this was gonna be interesting but I wasn't expecting this. Holly has dared Clair to kiss someone in the room. And of course Clair just had to kiss me didn't she. I was starting to lose my breath when Holly yelled "Okay break it up love birds!"
"Seriously Holly?" I ask.
"Yup!" Holly slurs dragging out the p.
"Who's hungry?" I ask.
"Me!" Holly and Clair slur in unison.
"Okay well I'm gonna order pizza," I shout from the kitchen. I pull my phone out of my pocket and call pizza hut. "Hi I'd like to place an order for a cheese, a meat lovers and pepperoni pizza," I say in one breath.
"That'll be thirty dollars," the employee says in a flat voice.
"Ok bye," I say before hanging up and sliding my phone back into my pocket. I head back into the lounge room and plop onto the couch next to Holly.