You Have The Flu

You came to the O2L house to visit your boyfriend Kian for a week, but unfortunately you got the flu the second day there. You were currently curled up in Kian’s bed trying to stay warm.

Kian walked in from going to the bathroom. “Awe, babe. Want cuddles to keep you warm?”

“Yes please.” You said in a weak voice.

He crawled into bed with you, sliding under the covers and wrapping his arms around you. “Want me to see if Ricky or Connor or JC will make you soup and tea?”

“No no, don't bother them.”

“They wouldn't mind, they love you.” He rubbed you back to make you feel better. “My poor princess.”

“I feel bad we cant do anything because I got sick.” You pouted, nuzzling you face into his chest.

“Sh, it doesn't matter. i’m fine with just cuddling.” He grabs his phone texting the other three boys. He asked Ricky to bring you soup, connor to bring you tea and JC to put in your favourite movie.

After about 10 minutes they all came in, with a few extra things like chocolate and a teddy bear. “Awe, guys you really didn't have too. Thank you!”

“We wanted to” Connor assured you.

They each kissed your forehead and left. Kian sat up and started to feed you the soup. After you finished it he quickly kissed you and cuddled back into your side.

“You're going to get sick now!” You scolded him.

“That's ok. I’ll be sick with my girl.” He shrugged.

You both cuddled watching the movie until you fell asleep.