Sailor Hat

Warning!!! This contains some fluff and is cringey. Don't say you haven't been warned.

I laid beside him, first hearing him breathe in and out. His hands slide around my waist as I grinned closing my eyes too. I slowly fell asleep, but soon woke up to Kian beeping in my ear.

"Babe" I whine.

He chuckles, "what?" He asks.

"Stop it!" I moan cuddling back into the blanket.

"Or what?" Kian questions suggestively.

I sit back up then sit on top of him making him stop laughing for the time being. He looked shocked at first, but then bit his lip, laughed, got of sliding the blanket back onto me.

"Oh no you don't!" He says tickling me as I laugh begging him to stop.

He grabs my waist and tugs me over towards him. I soon stopped laughing after seeing the lust in his eyes, he grabbed my face and began to place kisses from my lips down to my neck. A small moan left my lips as he chuckled which snapped me out of my daze.

"What" I shout in embarrassment and confusion.

"It's just cute seeing you like this" he smirks as he continues to kiss me again. "But do you know what would make this perfect..?" He questions whilst getting up to get something from across the room. "You wearing my sailor hat" He finished with a cheesy grin.

After he places his sailor hat on my head I start to smirk and get into of him again "Like this" I ask kissing him then tugging on his bottom lip.

"You're making me crazy" he says in a deep husky voice that drives me insane.

"How crazy?" I ask.

"I'll show you" he says sliding my shirt over my head then unclasping my bra, his head moving towards​ my breasts.

"Fuck" I say
" Now for some fun" Kian says flipping me over which caught me by surprise.
He held my waist as he positioned me to his liking. I bit my lip, soon knowing he was turning into his rough self.

His lips travel back up to my lips as he whispered "now you're going to listen to me alright baby? Or else there will be consequences" he says. I nod my head and he continues to kiss down my neck.

"My god, you're beautiful" he grins

You know the rest

N/a
This is my first time writing something like this please excuse how cringey it is and comment any story suggestions.