Put Your Ex Here

It was around 1 a.m. and I was lying in my bed and scrolling through Instagram, Twitter, Tumblr and basically, all social meadia that I have. 

It was when I was going through my Instagram and saw a very interesting pic. There was a trash can and on the wall above the trash can was standing an inscription ‘THROW YOUR EX HERE’ (the picture above obviously) and it immediately reminded me of Kian. 

Kian is my ex boyfriend who broke up with me, about a year ago and before the break up happened, we had been together for 2 years. We had so much fun and we loved each other so very much. We were in a serious relationship even tho we were never serious, if you know what I mean. We even used to live together, but then I moved out after we were done. 

I honestly never wanted to end our relationship, but he was saying ‘I need some space’, ‘maybe we should take a break’ and other shit like that and I instantly knew that that was it. I was heartbroken because of the break up, but we stayed friends. We talk sometimes, we say hi to each other if we see each other somewhere and stuff like that. 

Since the pic reminded me of him like I said, I decided to tag him in the comments below and after about 2 minutes I got a text from him. 

Kian: would you really put your favorite boyfriend in a trash can, y/n? 
I don’t think so.

I chuckled a little on his message before replying back. 

Me: EX boyfriend, honey 

Kian: hmm.. ;) 

Me: what’s that supposed to mean?

Kian: maybe I miss you 

Me: good for you 

Kian: why you so harsh? 

Me: what do you want me to say? 

Kian: well I was hoping ‘I miss you too’ 

Me: you wish

Kian: let’s go for a walk 

Me: what? when? 

Kian: now 

Me: it’s 1:15 a.m., I don’t think so 

Kian: I’ll be in front of your building in 5 min ;) 

Me: Kiannnn

Kian: I’m waiting for you, baby 

I groaned getting out of bed. He can’t be serious. Why does he want to go for a walk now? Oh well, I forgot that it’s Kian. He’s being unpredictable as always. 

I put on my black pants, plain white tank top and black cardigan with a pair of black vans on my feet. I did NOT put any makeup on because it’s 1 a.m. and Kian’s seen me without makeup before, so..

I got out of the building and found him standing in front of his car with his hands in his pockets. 

‘Hey’ He said spreading his arms. 

‘Hi, psycho’ I said shortly wrapping my arms around his body as he wrapped his around me pretty tightly. 

‘Why psycho?’ He chuckled as we pulled back from each other. 

‘Because it’s 1:30?’ 

‘I was bored!’ He whined. 

‘Jc?’ 

‘He’s asleep and I’d rather go for a walk with you than him.’ He said looking at me as we already started walking. I just rolled my eyes and sighed. 

We were walking down the streets and just talking about some random things for about an hour when Kian suddenly stopped. 

‘What?’ I asked confusedly. He smirked, lifted me up in his arms in bridal style and started running with me in his arms towards the black trash can that looked smiliar to that one on the pic. ‘Kian, stop! We’re gonna fall down!’ 

‘Throw yor ex here!’ He said opening the trash can and I started screaming. 

‘Nooo! Kian, stop!’ I laughed tightly wrapping my arms around his neck as he tried to put me into it. ‘Please, no!’ I buried my head into his neck and then he walked away from it laughing as he sat us down on a bench. ‘You’re so fucking crazy’ I said. 

‘Oh c’mon, do you think I’d ever put you in there?’ He chuckled holding my legs in his lap. 

‘Honestly? I’m not sure.’ I couldn’t help bu laugh at how crazy he is. 

When laughter started to die, he all of a sudden asked  ‘Y/n, why did we break up?’

‘You said you needed space’ I said looking away and playing nervously with my fingers. 

‘That was so fucking stupid.’ He said. ‘That’s the stupidest move we’ve ever done.’ 

‘Maybe’ 

‘I miss everything we had, you know? I really do. It doesn’t feel right this way’ 

‘What way?’ 

‘This. Without you in my life because all I found without you was misery.’ He said. ‘And I blame myself because we didn’t fight for each other.’ 

‘Kian, I never even wanted us to break up. It was your decision.’ 

‘I know, fuck, I know.’ He said throwing his head back. ‘I don’t know what was wrong with me. You were all I wanted, all I needed. Fuck, you still are and you’ll always be. But it’s too late now to ask for one more chance isn’t it?’ He asked not looking at me at all. 

I moved myself to sit in his lap and then I made him look at me and when he did, I put my hand on his cheek while being really close to his face. 

‘I don’t know’ I said quietly. ‘Maybe it isn’t’ And then we kissed. Only then I realized how much I really missed him. His lips brought all the memories back. 

I broke the kiss and leaned my forehead against his as he pulled me more into him. 

‘I’m just really scared that you’re going to ask again for some ‘space’ after some longer time’ I said honestly. 

‘I once made that mistake, I promise that it will not happen ever again. I promise.’ He said. ‘Do you still love me?’ He asked and I looked up at the sky smiling. ‘Answer me’ He chuckled. ‘Y/n..Answer me!’ He started tickling me and I started screaming.

‘Kian, stop, stop! I do, okay? I do.’  

‘You do what? Say it.’ He said burying his head into my neck and leaving kisses. 

‘I love you’ I said smiling. He pulled back grinning like a child and kissed my lips. ‘I love you, Robert. Always have, always will’