Found you...

Anti thought he saw a tuft of red hair in that window - but he was far from the building. Maybe he should go back just to check??? Yeah, he should. Turning on his heel, Anti glitched his way back through the trees until the building came into view.

It still stood old and worn before him. Taking a deep breath, Anti walked up to the front door. It was splintering and the handle looked like it had seen some tough times. Wrapping a hand around it he pushed the door open. A cloud of dust and dirt made him cough and splutter.

Anti!!! Let me out now!!!

"How bout no???" Anti whispered out loud - making sure if anyone was here they wouldn't here him. Taking big strides, the building was searched. It seemed to be some sort of mansion.

After about an hour or two searching the ground floor, Anti heard movement upstairs. A smile grew on his face as he slowly walked the stairs. Hopefully it was that two faced, ignorant ex Mark.

As he reached the top, a door across the hall closed - but slightly ajar. It was at the bottom of the corridor where not much light reached. Taking that as an opportunity, Anti enveloped himself into the darkness and glitched his way to the ajar door.

Peeking inside, Anti wanted to shout in triumph. Mark was sitting near the window in the far corner, seemingly exhausted. His hair was matted, his eyes had dark circles around them and he seemed to be thinning from a lack of food. Somewhere inside of him, Anti felt bad. He told himself that it was probably Jack trying to get him to feel for Mark which wasn't gonna happen.

After a moment of watching, Anti emerged from the shadows and pushed open the door - making sure to stay behind the wall so Mark wouldn't see. Shuffling of feet told him that Mark was heading towards the door. A smile curved on his lips as Mark stood in the doorway.

In one swift movement, Anti grabbed Mark by the throat and pushed him against a wall. Fear struck Mark and he started shaking and clawing at Anti's hand to no avail. Nothing seemed to let him go.

Anti pulled the knife out of his pocket and let it shine in the setting light. No words were spoken as he placed it against Mark's cheek and dragged it down. Blood trickled down and Mark stifled a scream. But that wasn't what Anti wanted. He kicked Mark in the stomach than pushed him across the face. His unconscious body slumped to the ground by his feet.

"G'night Markimoo..."