Chapter Two

After retrieving his wand, Draco and Remus returned to Grimmwald Place to find the two previously detained, free and glaring.

     "Oh I see James dropped by." Remus noted seeing the pile of books on the coffee table along with a bag, one that he assumed was gilled with quills and parchment.

     "Why did he have to let them out?" Draco groaned looking over the books to make sure they were the correct ones. If possible Regulus and Sirius looked even more scandalized them they had when he tackled them and tied them to chairs. Draco shrugged off the looks he'd at least allowed the howler before he detained them.

     "Remus how was your day with the brat. Do you see why me and Regulus can't possibly stand him?!" Sirius all but shrieked.

      Remus blinked at him, seeing Regulus had a similar expression from the corner of his eye. "It's Regulus and I, Padfoot. And Draco was completely civil. To be honest I pity him for having to deal with you two alone." With that Remus flooed away leaving the three Blacks with different expressions: Sirius and Regulus of shock, Draco in triumph.

     "You brat! How dare you not show Remus how you really are. Are you trying to turn my friends against me. First James comes in shaking his head and saying we should apologize to you." Sirius paused to catch his breath before continuing his rant. "Then Remus says you were civil." The look on his face faded to one of a proud parent "I knew we raised you well. They're going to drop dead when they realize the truth."

     Draco grinned, leaning back on the couch, completely relaxed as he let his 'I'm and angel raised by evil' persona drop.  "Thanks made us proud did I?"

     Regulus ruffled his hair "Totally kid, you make a terrific Black!"

      The three then celebrated their plan to get out of shopping by have Kreacher make them each their own cake.
--------------------

     "So, any particular reason Draco wasn't home when we dropped off his stuff, or did you owl ahead." Harry popped a chip into his mouth.

     "No, Remus probably took the kid to get his wand since Sirius and Regulus forgot that detail when they grounded him." James grinned down at him son. "Don't think we're purposely keeping you from meeting him, it just never came up and when we do plan to go k we there Draco's either out or hanging Sirius by him toes somewhere we can't reach. Not being part of the family and all."

     Harry frowned at that. He had heard all about Draco from multiple sources. Sirius says he is a tyrant that makes all the rules in the house and won't let him have any cake. Regulus says he's the devil incarnate. Remus says that he shouldn't listen to Sirius and Regulus and that Draco is the only sane one in the house. His father had never truly given his opinion though.

     "What do you think Draco is like?" The question was innocent enough and there was no reason for him not to be given and straight and totally not misleading answer right?

     "All I have to say on the kid is that he seems nice enough." Wrong! His father almost completely avoided the actual point of the question.

     "So I'll just have to make my own opinion of him at Hogwarts right?" James nodded and that did not help Harry at all. "Right let's go watch the television." Harry sighed and walked into the living room ignoring his fathers complaints to 'call it like everyone else does it's a tv this is not that time zone anymore.'
------------------------

      At the platform for the Hogwarts express two different families were going about putting their child on the train in two different, albeit wrong in every form, ways.

     Sirius and Regulus escorted Draco onto the trim glaring at any child that looked at them. They even went so far as to almost hex a third year. Draco at this point devised a plan. He eating till they found him an empty compartment and warded and locked it for him. Then he promptly kicked them off the train. Literally he got them to the door said 'hasta la vista babies' and kicked them physically off the train. Good think no one was watching or else his cover would have been blown.

     James Potter did however see his best friend and his brother land on the platform in uncomfortable ways. He also watched when they turned around and began yelling at the closed train door and curtained window.

     "So I'm assuming they did something stupid and Draco escorted them off the train?" Harry asked staring at the two currently causing a scene. James nodded at his, id round his best friend and his issues.

    "Right ready I'm going to throw you through the open window okay," James then shrunk his son with a spell that had a limited time set, put him on an enchanted paper plane, and flew him into the compartment that had an opened window.

     The compartment was empty, fortunately and Harry didn't get squished before he could go back to his original size. Waving at his father to show that he had landed safely.

     Remus Lupin appeared on the platform for 9 3/4 and immediately face palmed at the scene. He head made it in time to see James shrink and fly his son onto the train, but not in enough time to stop him. His attention was grabbed by the shouts coming from the other side of the platform. Sirius and Regulus were politely bring detained as Draco smiled and waved. It seemed they weren't going down without a fight. They struggled in the hands of the security guards on duty shouting at the child things like 'Demon. You betrayed us' and 'Curse the monster. Kill it's heart!'

     All in all it was enough for him to regret agreeing to see the children off. He did take pleasure in the fact that both children had successfully avoided another meeting either intentionally or not their timing was impressive.

Sirius had managed to escape and seeing his two best friends ran directly to them abandoning his brother.

     "Moony, Prongs!" He cheered jumping on James' back. "Did you see what the foul child did to me he made me seem irresponsible in front of everyone here!"

     Draco as if sensing he was being put down opened his compartment window and stuck his head out of it. "Don't listen to him uncles he tried to hex a third year!" Harry having heard the screaming also stick his head out the still open window. Immediately spotting the blond down the train.

     "Is that true?" He turned back to the three legal guardians. Sirius immediately opened his moth to protest when he was interrupted.

     "Hey you must be Harry!" Yelled the blond looking directly at Harry.

     "Yeah! You Draco?" The boy grinned in return and that's all the answer he needed.

     "Ironic how we meet when out heads are stuck out of train windows." Harry laughed then turned back to the somehow shocked group of three.

     "See ya later!" He called as the train began to move hurrying and stuffing his head back into the window before it came off.
----------------------

     Back at the platform all three adults watched the train depart with feeling similar to bemusement and pride.

     "Well they finally met!" Sirius cheered jumping off of James' back.

     "Yeah but did it have to be while they were on separate ends of the train?"

     "Hey Padfoot, your brother got lose and he seems angry." James pointed out watching as the angry man stomped his way over to the group.

     "I. Uh. I'm not here!" Sirius ducked behind Remus. Tucking himself into as small of a ball that he could manage. When it was obvious that he could still me seen he jumped up and ran for the exit. Regulus seeing him flee turned tail and chased his no good brother out of the barrier.

     "Sirius get back here!"
------------------
Well that was fun to write. Skipping the train ride and the Ron, Hermione meeting next chapter and going straight for the sorting hat.
Now I'm just trying to add words to the story and this A/N has no meaning at all. 
Well until next time, probably before midnight tonight.
CIAO~