Chapter Six

So how is everyone liking the book so far? Anyways onto the story. Have a Chibi Draco.
---------------
      With the stone hidden in a safe place, the boys only send the stone and a note saying 'Found this, investigating, keep until further notice.' This had sparked quite a bit of panic in Remus before he realized the note and package were from Harry and Draco. It still didn't sit well with him that they somehow found the Philosopher's Stone.
-------------

      Meanwhile Halloween was approaching rather quickly and the two boys had a plan to show the world the real Draco Black, although it would not be good for anyone's health, especially McGonagall's, they decided to invite James and Sirius into their plans, wanting Remus to continue to believe that Draco was still an angel, they left him out of it.

      When Halloween did approach that night Harry and Draco entered the Great Hall feast as normal chatting and laughing like they normally did. The only thing that was different was that Draco took a seat at the Gryffindor table with Harry, giving them the perfect view of the entire hall.

      As everyone was to busy with the feast no one noticed a black shaggy dog prance into the hall, placing itself at Draco's feet demanding to be petted.

     Draco complied and gently ran his hand through his adopted brothers fur, Sirius had always been the one Draco had gone to if scheming was needed, Regulus was the brother he approached with research and spell work. Though he may not seem like it Regulus used to be stable. Then Sirius got ahold of him and the rest was history.

       It was when a stag dragging a banner with it's antlers entered the hall that people began to take notice. The banner read simply in poorly painted red letters 'HE IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS' The stag proceeded to drag this banner all the way to the Head Table. And placed it next to McGonagall. It then nodded to her and walked out of the hall. It was then that Quirrel burst through the doors ranting about a troll in the dungeons, everyone evacuated and Harry and Draco parted with smirks on their faces. When asked Draco simply told his other Ravenclaws that his brothers sent over Snuffles so he wouldn't get homesick while clutching onto the dog as if he believed it would vanish.
------------

      The rest of the week messages stating 'HE IS NOT WHAT HE SEEMS!' Appeared almost everywhere a teacher was. Simultaneously while classes were in cession on the boards, or in the form of fireworks over the lake and in the Great Hall. It started to disturb the children, scare the teachers, and worry two Death Eaters in particular.

       Finally on Friday did the messages stop. This was only because when dinner came around the school found w
every table and chair in the Great Hall gone. The banners lay on the floor surrounding what seemed to be a meditating Draco. When a teacher tried to approach the boy they found themselves stuck on the hall's forever changing ceiling unable to move. As if they'd forgotten what happened to the one before them, one by one the teachers all ended up on the ceiling. This happened to all the perfects as well. So basically anyone threatening or in power found themselves on the ceiling. Not even Dumbledore was spared. It was when the last perfect got trapped did the scenery change.

      The students gasped as slowly the teachers and perfects were slowly absorbed by the enchanted ceiling of the Great Hall. As if it was quick sand the more they struggled the more they were consumed. Finally anyone with authority within the school of Hogwarts disappeared and Draco rose to his feet and addressed the somewhat scared population of Hogwarts.

     "You have 24 hours to do as you please without any consequences what so ever. Please all I ask of you is that you simply cause chaos." Harry moved to drape his arm over Draco's shoulder grinning at the stunned crowd.

      "Over the past week, we dig up some heavy dirt on all the staff and perfects. If the fact that they failed to dispose of the issue is not enough we'll simply post the secrets to every Wizarding media possible. So no need to worry about any trouble. Have fun everyone."

     Most of the older years stayed behind and stared at the two in curiosity and somewhat dread while the younger years ran off. Harry and Draco were conversing on how to repay Regulus for the spells, seeming to be totally in their own world. Many things were coursing through the elders heads at the moment mostly 'HOW DO FIRST TEARS ACCOMPLISH THIS?!' but they mostly kept to themselves. Seeing no point in staying they all dispersed to enjoy the headache free day while they could.
-----------------

     Meanwhile all the teachers watched in horror from their view point of the school. It was like a mirror that showed every possible angle and shadow of the school, the only one who found this remotely interesting was Albus Dumbledore who was snickering from his place in the back, quietly of course.

     McGonagall was the only one avoiding the mirror, seeming to have failed her self appointed mission of stopping the next 'James and Sirius' and was currently mopping.
-------------

      Even though the guarantee had been promised it was still a shock to everyone, other than Harry and Draco, when at dinner the next day all the teachers acted as if nothing had happened.

      Draco was sitting at the Gryffindor table with Harry again when they were both suddenly surrounded.

     "Alright Draco spill what dirt could you have possibly dug up on Dumbledore to make him seem so compliant?" Pansy practically demanded. "You're a first year anyways."

      Draco just looked at her complacently "Oh Dumby. We did not find anything on him. He just though e whole thing was entertaining."

     "Don't ask about the others we need this info in case of emergencies." Harry calmly stated as if he wasn't blackmailing the people who could   expel him.

     At this Hermione looked outraged. "How dare you blackmail teachers Harry they deserve our respect." Draco snorted and was awarded a glare in return. He only grinned and returned to eating.

     Ron meanwhile looked conflicted. He wanted to thank Harry and Draco for Yesterday, but he didn't want to get smacked by Hermione.

     "Mione, don't lecture me. These teachers may have your respect and loyalty. However I was raised by rebellion and thus go against authority in any way possible." Harry was calm despite the anger that was beginning to form for unknown reasons in the back of his mind.

     "Fine. I don't see however why you had to drag Draco into this." This time it was Blaise who spoke and Harry who snorted.

     "It was his idea!" Harry snickered. Imaging a angel Draco, now that he knew the truth he found this image quite amusing. Blaise turned to Draco in shock and Draco only nodded.

     "I myself was also raised by rebellion. Sirius used to run into my room during my bedtime, you know when Remus was living in the house partly to help take care of me and Regulus was still sane, yelling Viva La Revolution of bedtimes. He would then tuck me under his arm and run around the house, it always lasted until one of the two managed to subdue the man and return me to my bed." Memories of his past always amused Draco greatly because unless you truly knew the ones he was raised by it would seem like he was making it up.

     "Is that why Remus would come over late and demand coffee from sad before tucking me into bed?" Draco grinned back at Harry in answer. "You know he only started doing that because one time he came over and saw how my dad put me to sleep. He had me tied up so I wouldn't roll over off the bed and the covers wrapped around the ropes didn't help a bit."

      Draco laughed at the mental image while everyone else stared at the boys as if they were other worldly beings themselves. The Weasley twins however seemed to stare at the two in awe. It seemed that they had found their protégés.

      "This is going to be a long seven years isn't it?" Dean piped in from somewhere among the other Gryffindors.

     "Yep!" Harry and Draco replied together.
-------------------
Here's the chapter even though I put out two yesterday I got bored.

Ciao~