Chapter Twelve

Wasn't gonna update today but I need a destruction. There are atleast 3 Fics that I loved that I can't find whether it was deleted or not. Sigh. Anyways onto the story
---------------
        Draco gasped out in pain as he was thrown onto a dusty stone floor. Dust floated up when he landed making him cough and sneeze. His arms and legs were tied up, the ropes giving a potential of loss of circulation if left unchecked.

     "Don't go sleeping on us Black!" Laughed a malevolent voice. The voice was proceeded by a sharp kick to his stomach making Draco gasp for air. It took a while for him to catch his breath and his eye sight had gone slightly blurry, but when he looked up at his captor he knew who it was.

     "Quirrel, what a surprise." Draco spat trying and failing to sit up in his ropes. When his eye sight returned he took in his current prison. He was still in Hogwarts he had to be, but it seemed like he was in an abandoned part of Hogwarts. Four stone archways centered the room. One for each wall. The tunnels that were behind them were filled with nothing but darkness. Dust layered everything in sight leaving footprints and spots where Draco and Quirrel have been. Finally Draco led his gaze back to his captor. Quirrel and his stupid turban smirked down on the blond boy. The smirk was malicious and blood thirsty. For some reason Draco felt another pair of eyes watching him but he couldn't find anyone else in the room.

     "Awe. The Ravenclaw is smart, good," Quirrel bent down and yanked on a handful on Draco's hair causing the blond to his in pain as he was forced to state into the eyes of his captor. "Now listen. You're gonna get that stone back for me."

      "Never." Draco growled. How egotistical was this man to believe that he would give someone who obviously meant harm the stone that could give basically immortality. Quirrel chuckled at the glare he was given and released the boy. Draco's head collided with the stone floor for a second and his vision went blurry once again.

     "We'll see."
-----------------

      Harry watched in horror as his best friend was dragged into the center of the room. While listening to the conversation he wondered how Quirrel got into the Ravenclaws dorm in the first place. That thought was short lived it was probably the same way he managed to get there.
---------------

    Harry was up later than he should have been reading. Though reading wasn't the word that should be used to describe what he was doing. It was more of staring at a book while thinking worriedly about Draco. His thoughts were interrupted when he was grabbed forcibly by the arm. Harry looked up into into opal eyes. Eyes, that's all he could see of his captor. The rest of the persons face was obscured by a white face mask. Before Harry could even think of screaming he was knocked out.
-------------
      Harry had woken up later bound and gagged with his captor behind him staring out into an open dusty room. Across from him was an open tunnel, Harry had prayed desperately that Draco was okay. His shoulders slipped in defeat and his eyes widened in horror when he caught sight of Quirrel carrying Draco, unconscious and bound, into the open room.

      "Watch." Hissed the person behind him. Harry swore he heard that voice before he knew he had but for the life of him he couldn't place it. 'Must be a spell' he thought watching as his best friend was slung across the room like a rag doll. He watched the entire interaction and was left confused when Quirrel didn't torture Draco like he thought he would. His questions were answered when he heard the sound of rope being untied before he was shoved into the open room.
-------------

      Draco watched as Harry stumbled out of one of the tunnels. A piece of cloth tied around his mouth acting as a successful gag. Angrily Harry tore off the gag and ran to Draco.

      Quirrel watched their interaction amused. 'It seemed that they really care for each other.' He mused. 'Well this will be easier.' With that he opened his mouth and aimed his wand at Harry Potter the bane of his masters existence. "Crucio!" He yelled and watched as the beam made its way towards its target.

      Draco's arms were now untied when he saw the beam make its way toward Harry and with one last minute decision shoved his best friend out of the way. The light was too close and struck his arm, that was all the spell needed it seemed for no later did he find himself crying out in agony as unimaginable pain filled his body.

     Harry watched Draco's body rive in pain as he screamed. Draco curled into a ball when the spell was released whimpering in pain as the after effects started.

     "Well not to person I was aiming for but good enough." Quirrel smirked twirling his wand between his fingers. He made eye contact with Harry and watched as furry took over the boys emerald eyes. Killing eyes. The color of death took form in those eyes. "I'll do it again Potter. Your friend will suffer if you don't agree to give me the stone."

     When Harry didn't move his smirk grew and he aimed his wand once again on the quivering boy. "Crucio." What made everything more sick and messed up was neither Harry not Quirrel broke eye contact as screamed once again echoed throughout the chamber.

      Harry winced at hearing his friend's screams of pain. He felt like he betrayed Draco then. He couldn't do anything to help Draco and he couldn't do anything to stop Quirrel without possibly bringing an end to the Wizarding World. When the spell stopped Harry finally looked to his friend. He was whimpering and curling deeper into himself. None of this should happen to an eleven year old. Before he could apologize Draco was hit once again with the red beam.

     The spell lasted for five minutes before Quirrel tried again at negotiations. "Harry." Draco rasped. "Don't let him get him get the stone."  Draco had begun to uncurl himself at this point and was now on his knees staring blankly at the floor. "Whatever happens to me. Don't let him get the stone."

     "Draco. You're in pain. I." Harry fumbled over his words trying to reason with Draco's.

     "Harry!" Draco snapped grabbing the boys shoulders and shaking him. Draco's eyes were wide and possibly deranged. "If you let him get the stone I'll die anyway. Don't. Let. Him. Get. It." Draco gritted out. It was all he coils say before he was screaming again.

     "Oh the poor boy. He doesn't know what he's saying. He obviously in too much pain to comprehend what's found on around him. Don't listen Harry, he wants you to stop his suffering." Quirrel laughed.

      Harry stood up and stepped away from Draco and moved towards Quirrel. Said man smirked and released the spell watching as Harry walked towards him. 'I have him' he thought smirk growing.

     Harry stopped inches away from Quirrel and without any warning jumped up and punched the man in the face. Quirrel stumbled back clutching his cheek that was now burning. Draco seeing the smoke rising off the man while Harry, in his blind furry did not, watched as Harry punched the man again when he tries to raise his wand against him. This time Quirrel fell to the floor and Harey pounced gripping the man's neck and strangling him. Eventually Quirrel turned to dust and Harry collapsed. Draco passes out not long after, the only one left to hear the footsteps.
------------------
I loved this chapter made me SOOO happy to make Harry just try to murder Quirrel. Hey! If Harry and Draco were serial killers together what would their name be? Honest question. Anyways as always this is me adding more words although it's not needed in this chap. Untill next time.

Ciao~