An Imagine (02)

The bar was quiet yet the noise made it feel like it was a lot busier. There were groups of people sat around talking laughing and on there phones.
You knew you just had to do it. Just walk in and order a drink. Sit by the bar. Loads of people came out on their own right?
You order and find a booth by the window. As you sit down you notice people walking by hand in hand. Time seams to drift away while you people watch outside.
'Excuse me miss.'
You look over and it takes you a moment to realise he's talking to you.
'Yeah?'
The waiter hands you another drink. 'This is from the gentleman at the bar. He also said if you would like,'
You peer over the bar and see a man with his back to you. He has an interesting tattoo peaking from the top of his shirt.
'He said miss if you would like to join them they are just on the table over there.' He points out a table of mixed men and women.
'Thank you. And please send my thanks to.' You nod at the mystery man and smile.

As he left you felt yourself blush.You smile and look back outside.
'Hey.'
'Shit.'
'Haha sorry I didn't mean to make you jump.'
You smile and the blush deepens in your cheeks.
'That's er. It's ok.'
'Can I join you?'
You nod at him and he pulls in opposite you. He smiles and you and looks outside. You recognise the tattoo.
'Oh thank you for the drink.I'm sorry you were facing away from me. Thank you.'
He smiled, 'Are you here alone?'
'Yes I needed to show myself I could do something on my own.'
'How is it going?'
'Very well.'
'I'm Y/N.'
'Zak.'
You look towards each other and he holds out his hand. You slip your hand on top of his.