The Stanley Hotel.

The Stanley Hotel is beautiful and after arriving I knew that I need to walk around the grounds and look around the hotel. My suite is also beautiful with an amazing morning view over the front grounds.

I've been here for two days and I already want to live here. The atmosphere is addictive and I've wondered the corridors a couple of times.

It's also been massively helpful for my work and I've managed to get at least 2500 words a day. I can feel why so many people get inspiration from this location.

I just lied back and relaxed on the bed.

Looking to the side at the doorway to the bathroom I feel a shiver come over me.

I know the stories about this place. I know the history. However nothing paranormal has ever happened to me. Could this be the location to change all off That?

The door slams and I've jumped a foot off the bed.

I look around and see the windows open.

Draft.

That's what it was. Wasn't it. Yeah had to be.

*

As I make my way downstairs I'm met by the manager and she shows me to the Macgregor Room.

The room is beautiful and feels slightly enclosed. People have already started sitting down and I'm the first of the guest speakers for this weekend to arrive.

I'm glad when I'm not recognised and can just grab a seat. I play with my bracelets and watch as a lot more people start to arrive. The room is going to feel a whole lot cosier when its full.

Nerves kick in as I'm given a badge and a place setting at the top table.

I sit down and pop my bag under the table.

I sit still apprehensive of what I'm letting myself in for. I know everything is sorted and I have nothing to worry about.

Picking up the place names of who I would be sat next to on my left is Thomas Doyle. I shrug as I've never hear of him. To my right I look at the name, Joe Hill.

Now I'm worried, Joe Hill.

As in son to Stephen 'freaking' King. As in the shining. Oh my days am I actually.

I keep telling myself to breath.

Most of the day questions and discussions are centred around Joe's new book 'The Fireman'. I've read it and It's an amazing read. I also find myself hanging on his every word.

I feel at ease sat with him as he is brilliant with the crowd and very well mannered. The time also fly's by and its soon time to wrap up.

Before joe leaves I manage to get a selfie and his autograph.