I went to the 1st order academy

so at 5 years old, I went to the 1st order academy.

my farther, was a teacher there, and my mom was out of a job, because kylo ren, know at she had hux to giver, her a kid for him to carry on his legacy.

so i was in my farther lesson's, where a young boy about the same as, my age was there he was phasma kid, phasma work for the 1st order alongside kylo ren and my farther .

later on when it was brake time, my farther keep me in to study if i finish, my work then he wood let me have free time, as he did not want me to go outside, coz he say i mite get hurt or bullied.

i obeyed his words, so one day when i was on the finalize, i went to see my uncle kylo, and tell him about my daddy, because my daddy wood lesson to my uncle.

hay why if it is my niece miss, n/b/a/g/y/h, what brings you to my bedroom, hi uncle kylo, i say in a sad tone.

what the matter dear, he ask me.

it my daddy, i say.

oh what about him, well when i am at the academy, at he runs a lesson which i am in, he decides to keep me in brake times and lunch times.

so please uncle kylo, can you talk to him, coz every time, i try he just does not want to hear me.

ok my dear, my uncle say i talk to him.

he see me getting a bit tired, he say have a nap hear in my bedroom.

thanks uncle, i say before i lay on his bed and then fall asleep.

he gets a blanket, and puts it over me, then he levees the his bedroom to find hux, my farther in his office he tells hux about me, and he tells my daddy at i was asleep in my uncle's bedroom.

he say ok, about me and he say i pick her up later on when i finish my work, he tells, kylo ren.

ok, kylo ren say, to my daddy.