daddy and mommy had a baby i now the big sister surprised to find it was twins

so I was in mine and my daddy, office mommy's was next to daddy and mine.

daddy had gone to see my mommy, in my mommy bedroom, which was next to daddy's, so it meant the bedroom at daddy was sheering , was now all mine.

I came out of my office to find at my daddy was not there, i go to my mommy's and daddy's bedroom nor was he there.

then, phasma came to me, excuse me miss n/b/a/y/g/h, yes pharma what is it.

you need to come to the med bay, why is my daddy ok.

your daddy is fine, she say, your mommy went in to labour, and you daddy has requested at you come and see you baby.

when i got there whit her, my daddy was standing outside the door, he thanked phasma and he opened the door, i went in and saw my mommy, who had given bath to twins, i was lucky to have a sister and brother.

my mommy and daddy say at, i can help them name my siblings.

i told them what the girl wood be called, Lizzy ben armi solo ren hux, and my brother jack Armitage ben hux solo, my mommy and daddy thort at that sounded nice.

i hugged my mommy who had the twins, i sat on the bed whit her and the twins, daddy told my mommy at he was go to quickly, go to his office to get something.

when he came back my mommy put her finger to her lips, and showed him at i and the twins were asleep.

he smiled and whisper i glad at we are a bigger family now, my mommy agreed, whit him.