i ask my daddy what happened to my mommy as i did not see her form be a baby

daddy what happened to my mommy as I did not see her anther my birth, I ask.

don't you ever talk about you mommy, he yells at me.

I hate you daddy you never told me about my mommy, i yell and run off crying to run to my uncle kylo ren a.k.a. ben solo, bedroom.

my dear n/b/a/g/y/h, my uncle say what the matter.

it my daddy, i say between the sobs, he wont tell me about my mommy.

oh sweetie, my uncle say, before picking me up, and putting me on his lap on his bed, he cuddle me as i was cram down, he hummed a lullaby, i was felling a bit sleepy, he carefully lay me on his bed.

then he go off to fined my daddy and talk to him.

what do you want ren, my daddy still sounding cross, say in his office.

hux i know at you are angry, but you darter only just wanted to know what happened to her mommy, as she is sill young so she want to know, he say, to my daddy .

I even yelled at my darter, and a bad farther, hux say whist crying.

hay hux please don't cry you not a bad farther, you a good farther you just need some help at times, my uncle say, then he hummed the same lullaby at he hummed to me .

my daddy eyes grow sleepier, his body went limp, eyes wear soon shut.

my uncle carry my daddy back to my uncle's bedroom, he then places my daddy next to me, i was still asleep.

my uncle did some meditation, whist we was asleep.

later on me and my daddy woke up, my daddy apologized for him yelling at me, and i did too and for running off crying.