I Like Pizza (this is a chapter i promise)

KEEP IN MIND THAT THEIR HOUSE IS THREE LEVELS TALL! Top floor, middle, basement.

No POV

Jungkook was busying himself by watching Iron Man 2 as Jimin explored the massive house and did whatever the hell he wanted. Jungkook flinched when a small whimper was heard. He quickly sat up, pausing the t.v, and began looking for Jimin. After many minutes of searching, he found Jimin sitting on his (Jungkook's) bed, pouting and whimpering.

"Jimin? What's wrong?" Jimin flinched at the sudden voice and glanced up. He quickly rushed to Jungkook, embracing him tightly. "Jimin-ie thought master left him..." He sniffled into Jungkook chest. "Quit calling me master. Just call me Jungkook." He hugged Jimin back. "Jimin-ie can't do that. Jimin was trained to call master, master." He spoke, pulling away from the hug and fiddling with his own hands as he looked at them.

"Well, listen to me and call me Jungkook. I hate being called master. It's weird..." He watched for Jimin's reaction, studying his eyes. "Jimin-ie will call you Jungkookie." He giggled and jumped up and down happily. Jungkook smiled and grabbed his hand. "Wanna watch a movie with me?" Jimin tilted his head in confusion.

"Jimin-ie is not aloud to watch m-movies." Jungkook was confused until he put the pieces together. Jimin was trained to work for his owner. He was trained to have literally no fun in his life and to be used as a sex toy and a maid. It wasn't normal for hybrids to be treated the way Jungkook was treating Jimin. "Well, you are in this house. Now come on, we're watching the world's greatest movie. It's my personal favorite." He winked at Jimin.

Jimin nodded and let Jungkook drag him to the basement where there were couches covered with pillows and blankets. Against the wall was a large flat screen t.v. A coffee table was centered on a rug and was covered with snacks. Clearly, this was Jungkook's area and nobody else ever came here.

Jungkook sat down and pulled a fluffy blanket over himself. He patted the spot next to him and Jimin picked up on the sign and sat next to him. Jungkook threw the other half of the blanket over Jimin and Jimin quickly snuggled closer to Jungkook's body for more warmth. "Jimin-ie cold..." Jimin whispered and pouted. "Jimin-ie is sorry for bother Jungkookie." Jungkook pecked the top of Jimin's head and smiled.

"You aren't a bother. I'll be right back. I'm gonna go get another blanket from my room." Jungkook stood up quickly and ran to his room. He picked up a large red and white blanket and ran back down to the basement, placing himself back in the position he was in before he stood up. He placed the blanket of Jimin and kissed his forehead.

Jimin snuggled back up into Jungkook and Jungkook hit play on the remote. Soon, the movie was over and Jungkook's stomach couldn't hold back from growling. "Jimin?" Jungkook poked Jimin but he didn't move nor respond. "Jimin-ie...? Wake up." He lifted Jimin head up slightly and Jimin's eyes fluttered open. "Good nap?" Jungkook let out a small laugh. "Are you hungry? I'm kind of craving some pizza." He glanced at his own phone.

"Jimin-ie never had pizza before." Jimin tilted his head. "Well then we are definitely getting pizza!" Jungkook called for a pizza to be delivered to the house and turned back to Jimin. "Now what? It's pretty boring here for such a large house." Jungkook fake smiled as he spoke. Jimin stared into Jungkook's eyes for a moment before he spoke up. "Jimin-ie love Jungkookie." Jungkook froze.

"W-what...?" His eyes widened slowly. "Jimin-ie love Jungkookie." Jimin cheered and giggled. "Oh...uh, let's go find something to do. Maybe I can teach you how a laptop works or something." He stood up and didn't bother grabbing Jimin's hand. Jimin pouted and sauntered behind Jungkook.

"I'm home!" The voice of Jihee rang throughout the house. "I ordered a pizza! You don't have to cook tonight!" Jungkook shouted. Jimin ran passed Jungkook, making his way upstairs to the kitchen to greet Jihee. Jihee saw Jimin coming toward her and quickly held her arms out, pulling him into a tight hug. "Did my Jungkook treat you well?" She asked.

"Jimin-ie love Jungkookie! Jungkookie is nice!" Jimin giggled for the nth time today. Jihee smiled brightly at that. "Well that's good. That's some major improvement." She pulled out of the hug and began taking her jacket off. "Well, I have a dinner with a few of my co-workers tonight so I better go get ready." She pecked the top of Jimin's head, pet his ears a couple of times, then walked off.

Jimin nearly fell to the floor crying when the loud sound of the doorbell went off. "Jimin, it's ok. That just means the pizza is here." Jungkook walked over to Jimin, grabbing his hand and walking over to the door. He opened, tipped the person that delivered the pizza, and glared at the man. "Can you keep your eyes off of what isn't yours?" Jungkook forgot that Jimin wasn't wearing pants. The man was checking Jimin out with a slight smirk on his face.

Jungkook shut the door before the man could reply and walked back to the kitchen with Jimin following behind. "Jimin-ie like the smell of piz-pizza." Jimin smiled at the boxes on the counter. "Jimin, why do you refer to yourself as Jimin-ie? Why not 'I'?" He asked. "Jimin-ie was taught this way..." Jimin looked down, feeling ashamed. "Oh...try starting off by saying 'I' rather than 'Jimin-ie.'" Jungkook grabbed two plates from the cupboard and placed two slices of cheese pizza on the plates.

Jimin picked his slice up and took a small bite. "I like pizza!" He smiled at Jungkook. "There you go! See, you say 'I' instead." Jungkook couldn't hold back his massive smile toward Jimin. He was surprised with himself for getting so attached to someone in such a short amount of time and he was proud of Jimin for learning things quickly and dealing with him and his terrible attitude.

_____

This isn't proofread. Sorry I'm not sorry... :|