It's Normal

"Jimin?" It was about one in the morning as of right now and Jungkook had woke up to a door slamming shut. When he had sat up, he noticed the bathroom door shut with light peeking into the bedroom.

Small whines could be heard but that was about it. He stood up from the bed and pushed the bathroom door open. He frowned as Jimin was huddled up in the corner between the bathtub and wall, crying.

He kneeled beside him and carefully grabbed his hand, thumb soothing over the top of it continuously. "Baby, you alright?" Jimin shook his head almost instantly in reply. "It hurts..." he whispered. Jungkook grew concerned as he noticed Jimin's voice had sounded out of breath and in excruciating pain.

Jungkook internally panicked for a moment. He wasn't sure how to help the smaller. He placed his hands under Jimin's arms and slowly lifted him up. Jimin whined, the movement causing him pain. "I'm sorry, baby." Jungkook apologized.

He carried Jimin back to their bed, laying him down softly. "I'm gonna go get you some medicine, alright?" Jungkook pulled a fluffy blanket over the top of Jimin and ran off to wake his mother up. He had no clue what he was supposed to be doing but he was positive his mother would know.

He stepped into his parent's room quietly and walked over to his mother. He flicked her lamp on, successfully waking her up with the bright light. She slowly sat up and glared at him. "What?" She hissed.

"Jesus, calm down. I don't know what I'm suppose to do. Jimin's in a lot of pain and I said I would get him medicine but I'm not even sure if I'm supposed to do that!" Jihee forced herself out of bed in worry for Jimin.

She walked into her own bathroom that was connected to her room. Jungkook stayed in place until his mother came back with two pills. She set them in Jungkook's hand and pointed toward the door. "Go grab a glass of water for him as well. Also, do worry too much. This is completely normal, sweetie." Jungkook nodded and thanked her before exiting the large bedroom and walking down the hall to his room.

Jimin was already asleep, most likely the pains doing, so Jungkook set the pills on the side table next to him and made his way downstairs to the kitchen to get a glass of water.

He tiptoed back up the stairs and back into his room, careful to not wake his parents once again. He set the glass on the table beside the pills and kissed Jimin's forehead. "Jiminie, wake up." Jimin shifted over enough to be able to see Jungkook. "I got you some medicine."

He helped Jimin sit up carefully and slowly, being sure to cause him no pain. Jimin pouted, wanting to continue his sleep. Jungkook studied his face for a moment before understanding what the boy wanted. "You can go back to sleep after you take these, alright?"

Jimin quickly took the medicine and laid back down, cuddling up into the fluffy blanket on top of him. Jungkook grinned at the cute sight before him and walked to the other side of the bed to get some rest as well.
___
This was just a smol chapter I guess

I wanted to do a long ass chapter of just fluff but I had something come up so unfortunately that couldn't happen 😭🤧