13

wonwoo tapped his fingers against the small glass table, his chin resting on the palm of his hand as he stared off into space.

'junhui will be here any second' he thought, taking a deep breath to calm himself down.

they decided to meet in a public place, a nice cafe that wonwoo knew, to be safe and oblige to junhui's friends "stranger danger" rule.

he would admit, he was a little nervous. he couldn't wait to see junhui's cute face in person. and as cocky of a person as he was, he was still aware that his appearance was nothing compared to junhui's himself.

being as deep of thought as he was in, he didn't even notice when the seat in front of himself was taken use of. his eyes widened as he stared at the dark haired boy that was now sitting in front of himself, gulping slightly as he watched the boy lick his lips wet.

"wonwoo?"

wonwoo only blinked in return, not exactly sure if his eyes were deceiving him or if the most attractive boy in the world really did just came to sit across from him.

the boy seemed to not like the lack of response he got, because he cleared his throat before trying again.

"wonwoo? are you there?"

wonwoo bit down on his lip, looking up to meet his gaze, their eyes locking momentarily before he looked away again.

"yeah, sorry.." he mumbled, starting to fidget with his sleeve slightly.

junhui smiled at this, mumbling a small "cute" under his breath. he just continued to stare at him with a small smirk on his face, before he reached out his hand over the table towards wonwoo and said with a confident voice:

"aren't you gonna say hi to your future boyfriend?"

-

this is shit lol