Chapter Seven

Cora slowly opened her eyes, a smile rolling over her face as she saw Jax looking down at her. "Morning." She whispered, her body relaxing as he leaned in and kissed her lips. Cora sat up, her core aching and her body sore, something she knew would go away soon. A blush ran over her face when she thought about the night, remembering how Jax had been so sweet and gentle to her, especially when she told him she was far too sore fore round two.

"How are you feeling?" Jax asked a smirk on his face as she saw the large red marks he left on her neck and shoulders. Normally he hated marking up women, but he was so lost in the moment that he threw everything out the window.

"I'm okay—sore, but amazing—last night was— "Her words cut off as Jax pressed his lips to hers. Cora sank into the bed, her body waiting and ready for him again as she felt his hardened member at her entrance. She inhaled sharply as he entered her again, his lips gently pressed to her cheek as he wrapped his arm under her shoulders.

Jax made love to her so gently, the moment so perfect that Cora never wanted it to end, she wanted to stay inside the perfect bubble they had made just a little while longer. "Jax." She whispered as she felt herself on the edge of a perfect orgasm, the soreness slowly dimming as she felt unbelievable pleasure enter her body.

"I love you, Cora—I loved you the first moment I saw you." Jax whispered as he slowly increased his pace, watching as Cora's head fell back the pleasure finally taking over. Jax raised on his arms, wanting to watch her face as he brought her to orgasm, a smirk on his face as she ran her nails down his chest.

Several moments later they both screamed out in pure ecstasy, the room spinning as Jax rested his limp and tired body on top of hers. "You—are perfect." Jax breathed as a chuckle escaped him.

"No, I'm not—you are perfect." She said as she kissed his forehead, Jax loving how her fingers felt as they brushed through his hair.

"We should get dressed—I'm sure by now my mother has filed a missing report on both of us." Jax smirked as he lifted his head, their eyes connecting as he felt so grateful to have a woman like Cora. She was perfect for him in every way, and she loved him, and only him. She didn't want him for his body like other women did, and she didn't want him for the status of being with a Son. She wanted him just as he was, imperfect and full of doubt.

"Your mother is going to give me such grief for this." Cora said as she slipped off the bed, her eyes catching the marks left by Jax i the bathroom mirror. She turned and playfully hit his arm, biting her lip as she knew that everyone was going to know what they had been up to.

"I'm sorry baby—I wanted to mark my territory." Jax teased as he wrapped his arms around her, a smile plastered on his face as he knew for the first time in his life, he was truly and hopelessly in love.

                                                                                             ***

"I'm sorry I got you in trouble." Cora said as she helped Donna fold clothes, Donna smiling as she knew that she should never have lied to Jax about what she knew. She knew that Opie was still mad at her, but that would go away.

"Its fine—I can see it all worked out." Donna chucked as Cora covered the mark on her neck with her hand. "So, how was it?"

"Incredible—painful, but completely worth it. I never knew that sex could be so amazing—my mother told me that sex was a sinful duty a wife had to perform for the making of children and that afterwards a woman needed to pray for forgiveness." She said watching as Donna's eyes grew large.