vi. her sectionals

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Aimeé took a deep breath, relaxing herself before turning around to face her fellow Warblers, sitting around the green room.

They were last to perform after New Directions and The Hipsters, since they won last year.

"Just have fun, enjoy the stage and sing as one." Aimeé said and smiled at the boys she had known for more than a year now, but it seemed it has been years.

Blaine wrapped an arm around her shoulders. "We'll definitely win this." he said, confidently.

Jeff nodded in agreement. "After all, we have you and Aimeé." he said and the Warblers cheered loudly.

Aimeé shook her head and the cheering died down. "No, not because of me and Blainw, but because we have one another. We are a team." she said and glanced around the room. "Now! Let's get on that stage and win this!"

The Warblers stood up and cheered loudly as Aimeé looked at them proudly. They walked out of the green room towards the backstage as they waited.

Aimeé nervously combed her iron-curled hair with her fingers and took a deep breath. Blaine standing nearby walked over to her and grabbed her hand, stopping her.

"Stop it."

Aimeé looked up at him and smile nervously. "Blaine."

"I haven't seen you this nervous. Everything alright?" Blaine asked worriedly and caressed her hand that he was holding.

Aimeé shook her head and combed her hair again with her other hand, but Blaine frowned, realizing what was wrong.

Blaine sighed softly and grabbed her hand. "Stop. I think you're adorable." he said, sincerely.

Aimeé's eyes widened in surprise before smiling shyly and looking away, unaware how red Blaine was after saying something so cheesy to her.

"And now, for our last performance! From Westerville, the defending sectional champions, Dalton Academy Warblers!"

The audience cheered loudly as the Warblers went to their places on the dimly lit stage. Aimeé climbed on top of the three stepped stairs with Blaine, while Kurt and the other Warblers stood a step below them.

Aa soon as the lights shined brightly on Aimeé, she started singing. The Warblers hummed and did the background vocals.

He-ey, he-e-e-e-ey, he-e-e-e-ey (Tonight)
(He-ey) He-ey
(He-ey) He-e-e-e-ey
(He-e-e-e-ey) He-e-e-e-ey