xi. her maybe

────── 🎶─────

────── 🎶─────

Aimeé, Blaine and Kurt followed Rachel down the basement of her house.

The lead singers of the Warblers were invited by Rachel to her party. At first, they were reluctant to come since they already had dinner reservations, but Kurt pleaded with them, which Aimeé easily gave in.

Blaine made a deal with Aimeé if the party gets too boring and out of hand, they would leave and continue their original plan for the night.

"Aimeé and I are totally off the clock right now, Rachel." Blaine told her.

Aimeé nodded in agreement. "Right. We're not Warblers tonight. I'm just Aimeé, and Blaine's just Blaine." she added and took off her cream colored trench coat. "We're not even wearing our uniform."

Kurt looked at Rachel. "So, this is your dads' Oscar room." he said, looking around the basement.

Aimeé smiled as she looked around as well. "I like it." she told Rachel, who smiled happily at her.

"Thank you. My dads transformed our ordinary basement for our famous annual Oscar parties." Rachel said.

Aimeé saw the New Directions and noticed how bored they were, while Blaine looked at the small stage in a corner.

"Is that a stage?" he asked, curiously.

Aimeé turned and saw Mercedes, Lauren and Quinn on the mini stage in a corner of the basement.

"I like to give an impromptu performances for our neighbors sometimes." Rachel explained and gasped happily seeing Quinn walking over to her. "Hey girlfriend! Having fun?"

"Yeah." Quinn said, but her tone was bland. "Awesome party."

Aimeé and Blaine exchanged looks and forced out a smile, both wishing they could have declined the party invitation and have dinner together.

"Let's get over to the rules." Rachel said and walked over to a chair with a sign that says, 'Drink Tickets Here' with a downward arrow pointing to the wine coolers placed on the chair.

She grabbed two tickets and showed it to everyone. "Everyone gets two drink tickets to keep things from getting out of hand."

Aimeé, Blaine and Kurt glanced at each other as they walked over to Rachel.

"We're serving wine coolers today." Rachel said and gave drink tickets to Aimeé, Blaine and Kurt, who stared at the ticket in their hands. "That's our specialty drink."